Chapter Eleven

A.N. The chapter contains mild dirty content.

You were warned!

___________________________

Upfront the car, well to me it's actually behind, seeing as Emmett's hands were firmly planting me in a straddle on his thighs.

Not that I'm complaining!

You better not be complaining! We haven't had sex with someone for at least a week and our sex drive is very upset with us over that!

Just because I'm straddling him, doesn't mean we're going to have sex!

But at least there's not much clothing and a fair amount of friction!

So, upfront behind me, Bella was telling Edward that we needed to get back to Jessica and Angela because they would be worried.

Yea right! Jessica will be happy to be shot of me and Angela doesn't have the balls to talk back to her.

Eddie, you better not take us back to those bad music tasted, wannabe future Miss Americas!

Suddenly Edward put the car in a parallel park next to the sidewalk where Jessica and Angela were, "Go stop Jessica and Angela before I have to track them down, too. I don't think I could restrain myself if I ran into your other friends again."

Bella visibly shivered at the threat in Sir Broods-A-Lot's voice, she hopped out, Edward getting out after her, "Jess! Angela!" She started calling, waving at them as they turned.

Emmett rolled me off his lap, "Go through the opposite door and duck, they're way too caught up in Edward to notice us."

"Damn, I feel like I'm sneaking out of my room at night like I used to so I go go to work late at night," I laughed lightly, opening the door and ducking into a crouch, the dress I was wearing making me feel like I had the Marilyn Monroe effect.

Crouching next to the back bumper, Emmett rolled out of the car delicately and quietly shut the door, grabbing my hand and we ran in a crouch down another street.

Once we were out of sight I burst into laughter at the desperation we had to get away from them, "Mission Impossible much!" I giggled, burying my face into Emmett's vibrating chest.

Mmmm solid...

Yea and how are we going to get home.

Emmett grabbed my had softly, coiled my in, then lifted me up bridal style, letting my keep my head rested on his chest.

"I do have legs y'know? And they work very well, in all sorts of ways," I mumbled into his designer leather jacket.

Good god it's soft like butter.

The rest of him is as hard as the contents of his boxers.

Wait what?

You really suck at noticing things Nova. I, on the other hand am excellent at noticing hard-ons.

Em laughed at that, "I don't doubt that Ember, I just wanted a reason to feel how soft you are," he told me his hand once again slipping around and up my dress.

"Can we wait until we've nicked a car and are on the backseat before we start removing underwear?" I asked him, completely serious and definitely starting to heat up under his touch.

He kissed my forehead lightly, just below the rim of my hat, "Don't need to worry about carjacking, my Jeep's," he came to a stop, "-right here, babe."