chiaki x reader

Not requested! Like the amv i made! I hope you do! Umm...excuse some bad words...
______________________________________

(Your pov.)

"The fuck! Donkey bitch-ass over here giving me the fucking death stare while i fucking pass him! The hell!?!" i yelled as i flipped off Donkey Kong in Mario Kart. (Please tell me i spell them right. I'm to lazy to check) grumbling i go to the next and final race. "Alright Yoshie, we got this we just got to beat Donkey bitch-ass and Toad. Then we unlock new races." i muttered to myself my (e/c) eyes glaring at Donkey bitch-ass. I brushed some (h/c) hair out of my eyes and took off in the game.

(Time skip brought to you by Donkey bitch-ass- i mean cola...)

"C'mon just a little more." i muttered to myself. "NOW!" i yelled as Yoshie threw the red shell taking out... "You like that Donkey!" i yelled as Yoshie came in first place. It was then that i realized that my front door was open and Hajime was standing awarkerly.. "Hi...what are you doing here Haji?" i asked.

Hajime is like a brother to me. He know i like Chiaki and I know he likes Nagito (sorry if you don't ship it)

"Oh! Everyone was going to the beach. I came to tell but you were busy..." he said as his voice trailed off. "Alright I'll be there! Now go away before i throw potato at you!" i said as i was getting my (f/c) bikini. "Potato?" he asked confused. "Yeah! Billy! He's over there with the controller. He's a chill potato. Kinda misses Timmy but hey, he was a potato and he didn't see Akane coming.." i said reliving that moment as Timmy got eaten right in front of my face. "So that's why you were crying all day.." he muttered. "Yup!" i replied walking past him and locking the door. "Lego!" i said marching to the beach. When we got there everyone was either playing in the sand, swimming, or eating.

"Hey where's Chi?" i asked. Chi is what i call Chiaki. "I don't know maybe in the shade" Hajime replied. I put my hands above my eyes. "Target locked." i said. Then i started running. Ditching poor Hajime with Hope bagel as i mean Nagito. Hehe get some Hajime.

"CCCCHHHHIIII!!!" i yelled as i jump in front of her. She looks up from her game. God dammit i love her pink eyes and hair, actually everything about her! "Hi (n/n).." she replied then went back to her game. As expected from the ultimate gamer to have her game with her. Hehe while she's the ultimate gamer, I'm the ultimate voice actor and my god i love pranking people!

"Wanna go swimming?" i asked with a smile. "...sure" she said with a smile and put her game down. I grabbed her hand and pulled her up and started walking to the water. "Hey (n/n)." she said i turned to her. "Does this look good on me?" she asked with a small blush. I blushed hella because she looked so cute! "Y-yes!" i stuttered.

"Lego!" i said and grabbed her hand and ran to the water. Once we got to the water everyone was having fun. Chiaki started to make a sand castle. I was about join but was picked up and throw in the water. "Hey!" i said while laughing. The person who threw me was Hajime. "That's what you get for ditching me!" he said while laughing.

Revenge!! I went under water and went to where Hajime is. I pulled him under and started to swim fast to Chiaki. I got to Chiaki while Hajime was looking for the culprit.

After a while we all decided to go back to our cabins. "Hey Chiaki! Wanna come over and play some video games with me?" i asked. She gave me a smile and nodded.

(Time skip because I'm lazy brought to you by Timmy the Potato...you poor poor potato...)

Should i confess. I've lost so many times. I got really close to beating her but we were playing Mario Kart and Donkey bitch-ass came and shit happened. "H-hey C-chiaki?" i stuttered. "Yeah?" she replied. "I-i l-like y-you no wait i mean i-i l-love you!" i stuttered out. She gave the most beautiful smile with a blush. "I love you too (n/n)!" she said with a smile. I lean towards her and she leaned in as well and we kissed. We pulled away and turned back to the game.

"Wanna do a bet?"
______________________________________

Ello my readers!! Should i write a lemon for this? Like a part 2 but just a lemon. I hope you enjoyed this.

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow! (If you want to)

Bye!