(12)

Colleen's POV:
I'm still worried about Gabbie, but I'm glad she's accepted coming back to mine, I want to keep a close eye on her for a while. After getting her into the car I run back inside, luckily fans have cleared away now so no one is around to create stir. Walking into the lounge I see everyone sat around talking "Where's Gabbie?" Kory asks concerned as I try to make a good excuse - "She felt really sick, so I'm taking her back to mine to keep an eye on her, sorry for leaving so soon guys but I gotta get her home" without waiting for reply I sprint back to the car. I climb in and see Gabbie fast asleep nuzzled against the window. The last tour stop is an hour or so drive back to mine, so I don't bother waking her, and she sleeps the rest of the way home peacefully next to me.
We get back to mine and I feel so bad waking her up, I decide to carry her into the house, and struggle up the stairs before placing her into the guest bed opposite my room.
I climb into my own bed and unlock my phone. Straight away I check to see if anyone has noticed Gabbie at the show. To begin, only one or two people comment under the hashtag '#savegabbie' after her not posting this week. Yet as the hours go by, pictures are leaked of her at the show, and quickly one or two tweets turns into thousands of people, spreading hate and concern to her, and to me. I turn off my phone and try to fall asleep, forgetting all the commotion.
. . .
I wake up to the screaming of a crying voice - GABBIE! I dart across the room and try to burst through her door. It's locked "Gabbie, Gabbie open the door right now!" "Colleen, COLLEEN. HELP" I feel something crash against the wall. I backup before smashing through the door. My eyes widen to what I find. Rachel pinning Gabbie against the wall "I told you to stay the away from her didn't I?" She's got a knife in her hand, close to Gabbie's throat.

Gabbie's POV:
I abruptly awake to being thrown on the floor. I open my eyes which focus around a familiar face, it's Rachel. I scream in horror as she kicks me in the stomach "Shut the fuck up or you'll wake Colleen" I go numb from the pain, I try to scream again but nothing comes out. I hear a shout from behind the wall, I hope it's not Colleen, if she walked in on this... I'd rather die tonight. She brought out a knife and cornered me into the wall, pushing its blade into my skin. I feel the door smash open. "I told you to stay away from her" Rachel shouted at me. She slit a cut into my neck and blood started slipping out. I fall to the floor with stinging pain. She once again kicked me, before she had a chance to finish me off I catch a glimpse of her being pulled away from me. I felt cold and alone for a few minutes, sat in a small pile of blood. Slowly drifting away from consciousness, I pushed to stay away from the darkness it withheld.
Finally I felt a touch drag me into a bathroom. I felt the vibrations of a bath being filled. I felt the warmth of being placed in the bath. My senses slowly came back to me as the water hit my face. I stared around me, to see an emotionless Colleen. She looked numbed by what happened, she took a sponge and gently dabbed my neck. I winced in pain and she hushed me back into silence. I closed my eyes and listened to the sound of the water soaking my damaged body. I was still wearing my clothes, I couldn't care what I looked like right now. She helped me out the bath and ushered me into her room, she gave me a onesie to wear and she also changed into one. Without hesitation she placed me into her bed and climbed onto the other side. She turned off the light. Even though it was dark, even thought we just went through something horrible I could feel her looking at me, our faces only a couple centre meters apart "I will always protect you" she whispered. I closed my eyes as she pulled my waist closer to hers, before falling asleep for the rest of the night.

A/N: Hi everyone! This is my first ever fan fiction and I hope your enjoying it so far, hopefully it's not rushed but I'm going to update regularly. Please leave a comment if you would like more to this story! I appreciate any support given :)