Chapter 2

(In the picture you see jooheon)

The avengers finally arrived back at the tower.
Now walking beside Steve Rogers and Maria Hill the young heroine was listening intensely to their conversation.
Rava learned that the mysterious yet quite annoying boy she met in Sokovia was named Pietro Maximoff. He also had a twin sister named Wanda.
It saddened the girl to hear that they were orphans because of the bombings that had taken place in Sokovia when the twins were only ten years old.

Steve then asked the important question.
"Their abilities?"
Maria began to explain but it sounded like a whole other language was spoken. "He's got increased metabolism and improved thermal hemeostasis, her thing is neuro-electric interfacing telekenisis, mental manipulation."
Both Rava and Steve looked dumbfounded at the agent. Rava sopke up in a joking way "And now in english please."
The S.H.I.E.L.D agent sighed but responded anyway "He's fast and she's weird."
Well that's a bit more understandable. Agent Hill said something about them volunteering for Struker's experiments when Cap began to speak about what kind of monster would volunteer to protect their country.
"We're not at war captain."
The lift doors began to close.
"But they are."

Now the two avengers stood in silence in the elevator.
"How did it go out there alone? I bet you did well." the man said looking up from the tablet.
"Yeah ofcourse, i kicked their sokovian asses like hell."
The man chukled at his adoptive daughter and said in a joking manner
"Language."

The two of them seperated once they stepped out of the elevator. Steve let the girl go to her room so she could get some rest while he went to check on Barton.

Rava was walking to her room when she spotted the forgotten lasagna in the kitchen. She ran towards her lasagna happily.
"Ohw lasagna i'm so sorry i forgot you."
She threw away the lasagna and continued her journey towards her room.

Once Rava arrived she immediatly jumped in bed for a little nap. Finally a bit of rest. When she layed her head on the pillow the girl immediatly drifted of into a deep sleep.

Rava? Rava, where are you?
The little girl tried to block out the sound of her dearest friend calling out for her.
She was trying to get into the spirit world but she didn't succeed. Please just shut up already i'm trying to focus, was all she could think of.
"Oh there you are little ballerina."
The teenage boy smiled at Rava who now opened one eye annoyed at the boy interrupting her 'meditation'. But still giggled at the nickname given to her.

Rava was wearing the traditional clothing of the airtemple where she lived

Rava was wearing the traditional clothing of the airtemple where she lived. The now 9 year old Rava began to speak in a giggling manner "What are you doing here, Jooheon?"
The boy smiled sheepishly at the little girl he considered as his sister.
"I wanted to help you train today so that when master Kyoshi comes you can impress the old man."
This made the girl laugh and she happily agreed.