Introduction

(Y/N)'s POV~
STAY and you were chilling in the dorm after a long day of practicing for your music video and concert that will be happening next week. It was a long day for them and you so you were literally half dead after just practicing for the whole day.

You were sitting on the couch with Eun Aehae on the right of you eating some caramel popcorn and drinking some soda. On the left side of you was Soo-Min Yun scrolling through her phone and occasionally looking up at the film that all of us were watching.

———Time Skip to an hour later———

We were now all watching the film with tears in our eyes as we were all stuck to this one scene of this three hour film. Yes, we are watching Titanic.

Suddenly I felt a buzz in my back pocket, I  shifted slightly to the right and got out my phone. Somebody's calling me; at this hour? Alright, whatever. I whipped away my tears and picked up the call form this unknown number that is calling me but before I did so, I paused the movie and told the girls to quiet down. I clicked the 'Accept call' button and put it on speaker so the girls would be able to hear.

"Hello? Who is this?" I asked the person that was on the other line. "Hey. Is this (Y/N) that I'm speaking to?" The stranger asked. I was really puzzled at this point, how did this person get my number?

"Yes it is, who am I speaking to?" I asked once again looking up at Hae-Won Mee who seemed like it wasn't a big deal. She was actually really wrong.

"Finally I have your number (Y/N/N)! It's been so hard to find!" The stranger said. How does he know my childhood nick name? Only Jimin knows it and I haven't talk to him in a while. "Oh, sorry, you still have no absolute idea who you're talking to, it's Jimin. Remember me?"

The room fell silent. "Hello? You still there?" Jimin asked in a slightly worried expression. Jimin... He called me... My childhood best friend called me... after all these years... he called me. "Oh. My. God... Jimin! I haven't heard you in such a long time! How is it my old pal?!" I basically shouted on top of my lungs. All the girls either chuckled or giggled at me being such a child.

"Calm down (Y/N/N)! I just wanted to meet up!" He exclaimed. "Huh?" I asked him in a confused tone. Why? Why now? Why out of the blue? Don't get me wrong, I'd kill to see Jimin again, I just want to know where the idea came out all of a sudden.

"(Y/N), I know that this is out of the blue for us to meet up after a long time without any contact and you're probably having a long dialogue inside your head asking why but, I just looked through my phone and saw like a million picture of us and I really want us to meet up again to make more memories and or selfies." Jimin explained to me. I looked at the girls asking if I should or shouldn't with just a look. They all looked at each other and nodded then they shouted: "YES!"

"There's your answer Jimin," I chuckled. "When do you want to meet up?"
"How about next Saturday at seven, are you free then?" Jimin asked hopefully. I then assured him that we can come at exactly that time and ended the call.

All of the girls looked at me with wide eyes. "What?" I asked. There was a moment of silent... until... They all squealed.

Well, watch out Bangtan because there is a storm of girls coming your way next Saturday. I wonder what will happen.

————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

I hope you enjoyed this weird chapter, I'm working on the next one right now so it'll be out very soon!

Thanks for reading and bye bye!

681 words