Friend -:- Schizo-friend-ia Part 2 -:-

"Toby! You're back!" a young brunette squealed and ran up to him.

He was confused, he had only been volunteering for an hour at Radley.

"You might have me confused with another person," he said, even though his name is Toby.

"What? How could I confuse those beautiful blue eyes with someone else's?" she smiled, grabbing his face with both hands, making him uncomfortable.

"Spencer, leave Mr. Cavanaugh alone. You don't want to scare him off," Dr. Eddie warned.

"But, I swear I've seen him-"

"No buts," he interrupted her.

She pouted and went to the couch and sat on it.

"Spencer, don't pout," Eddie scolded.

"You don't understand!" she cried.

"You may have seen him before because of your schizophrenia, but I assure you he-"

"No! He's been here before!" she screamed, causing other patients to stare.

Eddie sighed in defeat, while Toby stood and watched the two.

"Let's go back to your room," Eddie said sternly.

"No," she smirked.

"Spencer-"

"No!" she screamed.

He started to reach for her and she screamed louder.

"Sir, it's okay, I can deal with her," Toby interrupted.

Eddie walked off and Spencer smiled. Toby sat down on the couch next to her, and she beamed with joy.

"So, you've seen me before?"

She nodded.

"Maybe a few months ago, I'm not sure how long," she said.

He looked at her for her to continue.

"You were talking with me in my room, and then the nurse told me to tell you to leave, and you vanished," she said.

-:-

He felt bad for the girl. She didn't think she was crazy, yet was here. He pitied her. But one part of him... was intrigued by her. Liked her. He paused, and turned back around, stepping into her room. She looked at him. He walked over to her and sat next to her on the bed.

"If you want to see Ali, she left," she told him.

"No, no, I'm here to see you,"

"How come?"

"Do you think you're crazy?"

"No, not really. But if I were, we all know that crazy equals genius," she smirked, making him laugh.

"You're adorable,"

"Why thank you," she grinned.

The door opened and a nurse walked in.

"Alright, Spencer. Time to tell your friend to leave," the nurse said.

"Goodbye, Toby," she said as he vanished.

-:-

Spencer smiled at Toby and he smiled back.

"Do you want to go paint?" he asked, trying to get back to work.

"Sure," she shrugged and followed him to the activity room.

-:-

—Mini epilogue—

Spencer and Toby bonded while they were there, and after three months, she was well enough to be released. Two months after she was released, they started dating. They were shy at first, but warmed up to the idea of people knowing. A few years later, they got married and stayed that way, having a healthy girl.

idk why I did this I'm just bored