• 7 •

"So sick of love~"

"Over and over and over I cried~ but dealing with you is like a full time occupation, this can't be love~ got me worrying about you and all your situations~"

Y/N'S POV 

I sat up turning my head. I was confused. I came to the conclusion of it being another fangirl. I giggled at the thought if her just going crazy over felix.

As she got closer I began noticing who she was. She looked exactly like Tzuyu.....actually it is Tzuyu!

What is she doing here?!

I stood up ready to reach for felix but she got to him faster.

My smile faded.

My heart stung.

She pulled him into a rough kiss. It hurt.

I turned my head away, so I wouldn't have to see it. I should've known it was true. Look at her. She's beautiful. She seems happy. Then there's me....

I wouldn't even question why he would choose her.

I looked up to see her pull away. Felix quickly turned to me. "Y/N I-" he tried to take my hand. I was quick to back away. "Don't....touch..me" my voice rang out and I went quiet.

"It's-" Tzuyu stopped him. "Oh so your Y/N!" She said and I nodded. She scoffed. "Can I at least have a better prediction?" I lowered my head.

"Zuyu!" Felix said with gritted teeth. "I'm just going to go" I felt the tear slip down before I turned away. "Y/N...."

-------------------------

"So sick-!"

"So sick of love~"