For your entertainment

'Eren! Get over here you good-for-nothing shitty little brat!' Said cadet groaned, by the tone of the corpral's voice, the captain had found out about his nightly habits. 'Whatever's been said, i can assure it's not true! Depending on what it is.' Levi had stopped less than a rulers length away from him. 'Care to explain why there is a motherfucking pole in the basement, also your sleeping quaters, and when asked on the subject of said pole, our esteemed commander simply says one of two things, "Jeagerbombastic" or, "Eros" one of the two words I had no knowledge even existed, the other is the name of  a stripper, stripper, in the underground!'Eren sighed, he had known that it was only a matter of time until the corpral found out, he was just glad it wasn't the section commander that found out. 'Not here, ok? There are a shit ton of people that want the info I'm about to dish out, people in just in the outer walls.' The 5'3 man shuddered from barely suppressed rage as practically hissed 'My office. Now!' The hushed whispers started in the wake of the duo, "The hell was that about" was among the most common.SLAM! Then door squieled from the rage of the captain. 'Explain, now!' The cadet breathed in deeply, 'I am Eros' The captain fell silent '...' No shouting, no blinking, hell, not one of the two breathed until 'What?' The boy blushed slightly being under the scrutiny of the captain. 'I am Eros.' The corpral sighed, I've got a tree-hugger, a fanboy, and now a stripper/murderer, and that's only three of them, how the fucking hell am I going to write up a shitty report about this, and how the flying fuck is a fifteen year old boy the most infamous stripper/murderer in the underground, a fifteen year old boy?' The boy raised an eyebrow at his superior  and a smirk streched across his face, a far cry from the scowl that usually marred the brown haired boys face. 'I'll show you.'

That was how he ended up in the basement, watching Jeager preform a Hip lock change, then going into a Hip lock walk down. He then finished the preformance with an Altitude change, before sliding down the pole and crawling to the edge of the makeshift stage, 'That's how' he stopped to catch his breath, 'That's how a fifteen year old boy, can be Eros, and I don't suppose you'll tell me how a 25 year-old man can be "Shadow" the notorious thief of the underground?' Levi smirked 'I don't think you want to know, you shitty brat.'