Prologue

source : www.sendmelater.com

To : zaynmalik@gmail.com

From : nessa_williams04@gmail.com

Date Sent : December 25, 2010

Zayn,

There is a reason that I sent this to you 4 years from now.

I know that you were not ready to get married yet. I know that being married meant being held back from all the things that single men can do. I know that the commitment scared you.

Believe me, I know.

And I believe that 4 years is enough. I hope that in between the 4 years that we were apart, you have noticed that we were meant to be, that we were and still are perfect for each other.

I hope that by the time you read this, everything will be back to the way it was.

I am out there somewhere, waiting for you to come back to me. I'm willing yo wait for a thousand years just so you can come back to me.

Please come back to me.

I'll be waiting. Because I deserve an explanation.

Forever yours,

Nessa

************************************************************

NEW STORY!!! Yahoo!

PS : the website above was just a made up website. No such thing okie?? okie. 

VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!

Comments are surely needed. Tell me your opinion on this chappy and suggest some scenarios that I can use to continue this story.

Shoutouts will also be read. 

If you want me to read one of your works, just comment your story so that I can read it.

BECOME A FAN!!

MWAH MWAH CHUP CHUP!!!!

😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘