WEDDING

(MADDYS POV)

I sat in my chair as my friend Kenzie did my makeup! I giggled as u smiled at myself in the mirror. Kenzie put flowers in my hair and pulled my hair into a ponytail.

I got dressed as Kenzie finished her work!

She clapped her hands as I did a twirl.

"YAY!!!" I laaughed

"Madddy... ! Don't get pregnant yet! You will need time!" She said laughing. I blushed a dark red thinking about that..

Would Jason want to have kids... I hope! I love babies!!!

They are so cute and adorable and hdiufhdhehdh!!!!

I couldn't even process it!

TIMESKIP!

I walked down the aisle smiling as I seen Jason nervously look around. I giggled quietly. I loved seeing him so nervous like on our first date! He was nervous but I found it adorable like most things!!

Cute... little Jason...

"Blah blah blah"

"You may kiss the bride!!!" The man said.

Jason kissed me as I kissed back. People clapped and cheered as I seen my dad crying.

I giggled a little looking at Jason again then back at our family.

TIME SKIP

Me and Jason had cut the cake together as Kenzie stared at the cake like a crazy hungry animal.

She uh haha loves wedding cake I mean who doesn't but I think she likes it the most.

I ate cake with Jason as everyone else kinda chilled around.

Sebastian grabbed me and pulled me away from Jason. Kenzie did the same taking Jason somewhere.

"MADDY!!!! Your married yaaaaay" Sebastian said doing a little dance.

I nodded my head giggling.

"Do you two have plans tonight???" Sebastian said with a smirk.

I raised an eyebrow really confused why he's smirking.

"Um yeah! We are going to go out for Dinner!" I said making Sebastian grin.

"Oh God! You can't do that at a restaurant!!! Nasty!" He said shaking his head in disapproval.

I blushed a dark dark dark red realizing what he meant.

"S-shut up! Screw you SEBASTIAN!" I yelled blushing.

Jason's Pov!

I looked at Kenzie curiously.

"What's going on?" I asked looking at her.

"Are you gonna try anything with maddy?" She asked looking at me curious.

I blushed thinking of dirty things. I pictured maddy moaning and blushed a dark red.

I shook my head trying not to think about that! Maddy would kill me! She doesn't uh really like doing things... siggggghhhh

"I want to but.. I respect her more than anything so I'll only do anything that she's comfortable with.." I said smiling thinking of how beautiful she is.. her lovely smile...

Kenzie giggled running off to maddy.

Maddy was blushing a lot and I was slightly jealous and angry. What did that ass do!

He better not of done what I think he did..

Me and maddy were about To go to our hotel room!

Sebastian ran up to me handing me something. I blushed realizing he gave me a condom...

Maddy's POV!!

"REALLY SEBASTIAN!" I yelled blushing. Jason tried to secretly put it into his pocket thinking I wouldn't notice.

He wrapped his arm around me as we left. Kenzie and Sebastian smirked at each other and high fived.
"AYYYYEEE" Sebastian yelled.

"WE MIGHT HAVE DKNE IT!!!" Kenzie said dancing around. Me and Jason looked at each other confused.

We just decided leave and go to our hotel room.

I tripped and nearly hit the ground. I closed my eyes waiting for the pain but it never came. I opened my eyes and seen Jason holding onto me.

"Darn these heels.." I laughed as Jason helped me not fall.

I threw my heels off as we entered our room. I walked into the bathroom opening the gift Kenzie gave me. I looked into the box.

My eyes widened and I blushed.

"WHYYY KENZIE WHYYY!" I yelled as Jason ran in seeing what was in the box.

Some underwear like Lacey very Lacey underwear...

Matching bra of course! Kenzie seriously!!

Jason blushed but quickly looked away.

"Just- just try it on.. please babe.." he said hearing the excitement in his voice I gave in..

I was so mad at myself but I can't say no to him..

He walked out letting me change. It was pink.. of course Kenzie knows me to well!!!

I put the bottoms on first blushing.. why Kenzie! She's so getting killed when I see her!

I grabbed the bra clipping it. I seen a note at the bottom of the box.

It said:

Maddy!! If your reading this it means you are probably keeping it or trying it on even! Your not gonna hate me once Jason gets ahold of ya in that! You will actually thank me! Text me later girl give the details later!!!

-Kenzie!

I sighed shaking my head as I slowly came out of the bathroom. Jason looked at me blushing a very dark red. I stood with my arms crossed blushing.

Well let's say.. uh that night we got kicked out of the hotel..

I definitely need more of those...

The End thanks for reading I hope you enjoyed this part!!!!!!❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤