Information

Hello and Welcome!

I want to keep this short and simple. The purpose of this club is for people to not only share their work but to associate and get to know others. You can sign up each month to have others read one of your books, and you will read the works of others.

I will put up a sign up page for the upcoming month, and if you sign up you will be placed in a group of writers/readers. For that month you will be expected to read at least 3 chapters of the books that your fellow group members have written. This means that your book should have at least 3 chapters, but it's not completely required.

You should leave at least one comment on each chapter that you read telling the writer what you thought about their work. You are also encouraged to vote if you liked a chapter. If you want to follow your fellow members, that would be nice also.

If you would like to continue to be apart of this club after the month is over, you must sign up for the new month. If you don't want to participate after the month is over, then all you have to do is not sign up.

I'm intending for this club to not be restrictive and have a lot of rules. No one will get kicked out, but if you do sign up, you are agreeing to participate. So don't sign up if you aren't willing to read the works of others. If there are any issues with anyone, then I may have to deny future entry, but I hope that won't be necessary.

I encourage each of you to also introduce yourselves to your group members if you don't already know them. Developing a relationship that lasts beyond one month could be very beneficial for everyone in multiple ways.

I can set up groups of 5 and 10. If you want to be in a group of 5, then you'll end up reading at least 12 chapters in the month. If you want to be in a group of 10, then you'll read at least 27 chapters in the month.

If you have any questions or issues regarding this club, you can message this account.

If you wish to discuss things not pertaining to the club, feel free to message my personal account.