Happy Anniversary (Takeoff)

You and Takeoff were supposed to be celebrating your second year anniversary. Unfortunately he was on tour and you would have to spend the day home alone (or so you thought).

Y/n POV

Today was Take and I's second year anniversary, as much as we wanted to spend it together it wasn't going to be possible. He was on tour and wouldn't be back for 3 more days. But I missed him too much, I had to atleast hear his voice, so I picked up my phone to call him.

"Happy anniversary beautiful, I miss you like crazy. Really wish I could be there, I promise I'll make it up to you once I'm home", he said.

"I miss you too, these next 3 days will feel like an eternity", I said and heard him laugh alittle.

We talked a bit more and hung up. I decided to go out and do some shopping instead of being home alone.

******
Takeoff's POV

I had just gotten off the phone with Y/n, she was upset about not being able to spend the day together. She doesn't know I'm actually on my way home, I wanted to surprise her for our anniversary.

I got home and Y/n wasn't there. When we spoke she said she was planning on going shopping, so that gives me time to set up. I'm not usually the most romantic guy I'm more of a simple kind of guy, but anything for my girl. I had planned on setting up a fort in the living room and lighting some candles. It was a very tumblr and cheesy kind of idea, but I knew she would love it. I spent the next hour running around setting everything up, and it was all looking good.

******
Y/n's POV

Trying to make it up the front steps and into the house with so many shopping bags was a bit of a task, but I managed to anyway. As soon as I walked through the door I was greeted by a familiar voice.

"Damn babe, did you buy the whole mall?" Take laughed, helping me with my bags.

I was so surprised, that nothing came out of my mouth. The living room was beautifully decorated with red and white roses, lights dimmed with some candles lit around the room. In the middle of the living room I saw Take had built a fort using sheets, pillows and two of the couches. It was so simple yet so romantic and thoughtful.

"Babe I can't believe you're here," I said as I hugged him tightly and then kissed his plump lips. "You said you wouldn't be back for 3 more days."

"I know, but something came up and we had to postpone tonight's show for tomorrow night. So I decided to fly back today and surprise you," he said.

He grabbed my hand and guided me into the fort. We sat down in the middle looking at each other.

"Babe I know we spend a lot of time apart because of my touring, interviews, and just my career in general," he said holding my hand. "But I want you to know that you are always on my mind and I love you more than you know."

He reached into his pocket and took out a box with a promise ring inside. It was beautiful.

"I want you to keep this promise ring close to you, and everytime you look at it remember just how much I love you," he said before kissing me. This was all so unexpected and incredible, and I was enjoying every second of it. He put the ring on my finger and kissed me again.

"This is so sweet babe, I'll wear this ring everyday and think of you, I love you," I said holding his face. I started kissing his neck and took off his shirt, this was going to be an amazing night.