Bragging (Offset)

You had gone out shopping, while the guys were at home hanging out drinking and smoking. When you got home you were surprised to hear Offset bragging about your sex life.

Y/n POV

The boys were home from touring this week and wanted to stay home to just chill. Meanwhile, I decided to go out and pamper myself. I got my hair and my nails done, and I also did some shopping. After like four hours I was tired and just wanted to go home and relax. I got home soon enough and noticed more cars in the driveway than usual, I guess they had some friends over. I walked inside and right away I noticed a huge mess in the kitchen. Bottles, plates, cans, bags of chips, and food wrappers from different fast foods were all over the kitchen and living room. I saw the mess but I couldn't see the guys anywhere so I decided to look around. Finally, I heard them in another one of our living rooms where they usually hang out to smoke or play Mortal Kombat. I was about to walk in when I heard my name, so I stood outside to hear.

"Yeah whatever man," Rich The Kid said and all the guys laughed.

"No I'm serious, she loves it," Set told them. "Especially the blow jobs."

"Hold up, one thing is liking the sex but you expect us to believe she loves sucking ya nasty ass dick?" Qua said in disbelief while the guys laughed shaking their heads.

"She basically begs me to let her suck it," he said sounding proud as fuck. "And it's always the best blow job ever."

"She probably just says that to make you feel good, doubt she actually enjoys it," Durel said passing Takeoff a blunt.

"Yeah, and I don't think y/n would be too happy if she heard you telling us all these lies" Take said lighting up his blunt and looking at Set.

"Whatever, you guys just hating-"

"What are they hating on babe?" I asked entering the room, with all the guy's eyes on me. I was lowkey embarassed and pist at the same time, but wasn't about to let that show. I wonder what else he had shared with them before I started listening.

"They hating cause I got the baddest girl by my side" he walked over to me putting his arms around my waist and kissing my cheek. The guys just looked at each other smiling.

"Yeah whatever," I said while pushing him away. "What's with all the mess? You can't clean up after yourself?"

"Damn what's with the attitude? I'll clean it up in a bit," he walked back to the couch and sat down. I went ahead and started to clean cause I knew his lazy ass wasn't going to do it. "I told you I'll clean up when we're done, now could you bring us more drinks instead of getting in the way?" He said and then spanked my ass playfully. That was the last straw, I was not in the mood to be playing games.

"You know what Set, why don't you go fuck yourself?" The guys all stayed quiet and Set seemed shocked at my words.

"Babe come on, I'm just playing."

I walked out of the room and went upstairs to our bedroom without saying a word. Ten mintues later I heard him open the door slowly. "Y/n, babe I'm sorry. I'll clean up the mess."

"It's not about the mess, it's about you being disrespectful af discussing our sex with your friends like I'm some random hoe!"

"That's not what was happening at all. I love and respect you. It's just that I wanted to brag a bit, can you blame me? I have the best girlfriend."

"Fine, whatever." He walked over holding my waist and kissing my neck. "I'm not in the mood babe, stop."

"Come on, it's gonna be great just let me do all the work and you relax," he kept kissing and doing his thing. I guess this time I wasn't the one begging.