Chapter 1: Jealousy

"All 3 kindoms, Silla, Goguryeo, and Baekje, were unified under the name Unified Silla..."

Jimin listens to his teacher blankly, as if his words pass by his ear and comes out the other. His hand by the his chin, almost dozing off to sleep. All of it is boring, everyone is bored, the teacher and his lesson is the reason of it all. He sees his fellow classmate, Jungkook, silently sleeping behind his book which stands tall in his desk, smart.

He averted his gaze to her, Lee Yusoon. Breathing heavily, his heart races at the sight of his admiration, heart-eyes. He smiles to himself, ah... Lee Yusoon, why are you pretty?

On the other side...

Yusoon sits comfortably on her chair, a pad of paper on her desk and her favorite pen wrapped with her fingers, her hands race with the teacher's words. She rubs the under of her nose getting a little nervous as she feels the eyes of her admired behind her, him. Rumors of his admiration to her started to spread, his denial to every question about it, and the signs of him getting more close with every passing day, it was all pretty obvious to her, Yusoon. And with that, she started to like him to, in secret.

Jungkook continues to doze off, silent snores escape his lips. Because of this, it gains attention from classmates around him, except the teacher.

Everyone continues to chat, nothing close to the discussion infront of them. The teacher continues his discussion, all words from his mouth was similar to a fly's buzzing, niosy and annoying.

All you could do is watch in disgust at how Jimin stares, heart-eyes on Yusoon. Nothing lasts forever, you thought. Your feelings are all jumble up, anger, sadness, desperate. Yusoon is your bestfriend, not really the best but she considers you one. She sometimes offer you help with getting closer to Jimin, but ends up the opposite, she gets closer to him, leaving you, alone.

You know for a fact that both of them have mutual feelings for each other, they just deny it, a reason for your sadness. You know for a fact that he makes you happy but only does it because of empathy, a reason for your confusion. You know for a fact that Yusoon is just playing innocent, even when she's the reason of all these complex, she plays fake, a reason for your anger.

All these because of them.

********************
C

hapter 1: Jealousy
Idk wat i just did but here u go
:>
Feb. 25, 2018 4:11 AM
XD