Final Note

With the end of this book cothat are drafts andmes a new book which starts the final book of the series. It's going to be based of the plot of the 5th book in the Percy Jackson and the Olympians series, I have decided to skip the 4th book of the PJO series. All the chapters are back up and edited so I hope that you'll keep supporting me in the next book and other books.

Promotion of my books below:

I currently have 3 books finished, 4 that will be taken down for editing tonight, 2 books that are drafted and will hopefully be out soon depending on my schedule. 

The genres for this books are all fanfic as of now, I have 3 kpop fanfictions in total, only 2 of them or published, I have one Harry Potter being currently written, 4 books of Percy Jackson, 1 anime fanfiction which is Attack on Titan.

Run down of my books:

Kpop Category:

Meeting My Idols (BTS Fanfic)

BTS 8th Member (imagines, texts, scenarios) (this is a one-shot fanfic, requests are open through comment, DM, or comment on my profile)

International Fame (this is a draft so I'm not saying anything yet)

Anime Category:

The Emotionless Savior (this is a LevixReader fanfic, it's currently finished,edited)

Harry Potter Category:

The Eldest Potter Sibling (this is a draft to be worked on)

Percy Jackson Category:

Lilith Fairchild Jackson (finished and has 2k views, my first book ever written on Wattpad, edited)

Saving The Daughter of Zeus- Book 2/ the Savior of Artemis-Book 3 (Finished, dual stories in one book, edited)

Battle For Olympus (Not finished, update soon, being taken down for editing, final book in the first series)