Chapter-34 ( Part-2 )

Hussein:

One month later:

"Fuck!" I cursed as the punching bag fell down onto the floor. I was panting very badly after all the workouts I have been doing from the last two hours.

I removed the gloves and threw it away. Grabbing my protein shake, I made my way towards the backyard. I sat on the lounging chair gulping down the protein shake.

I grabbed my Mac and started check the emails. Most of them were business related while few of them were from the press for interviews which I have been declining politely. Reason. I have no time for this fucking shits.

There were few messages and even missed calls from my parents which I ignored yet again. They've been trying to contact me since the last month but I simply avoided them. I know it's wrong but I was neither ready to face them nor I ready to answer their questions.

I heard my phone going off. I grabbed and saw that it was Rehan who was calling me. I immediately answered the call.

"What?" I asked him.

"Good morning to you too, bro." He said. I rolled my eyes at his words.

"What the fuck do you want Rehan?" I barked at him getting agitated.

"Woah, bro. Calm your ass down. And is this how you treat your best friend who is helping you?" He asked me.

"I'm sorry Rehan. It's just, you know right, because of everything that has been happening in my life, I..I just can't stop myself from snapping. I'm sorry bro." I apologized to him.

"Oh my god. What did you say? Am I hearing things or did you really say sorry?" He squealed like a girl.

"Can you please tell that again so that I can record it and hear your sorry for the rest of my life cause I'm so sure that this is not going to happen again. And just by the way you do know that I was kidding with you, right? But this is so cool, the great Hussein said sorry. Oh my fucking god." He squealed and started to laugh like a maniac.

Fucking melodramatic son of a bitch!!

"Shut the fuck up, Rehan. And just tell me why the hell you called me in the first place?" I asked him

"Oh god, Hussein. You need to be more clear dude. I mean you can't just tell me to shut up and then ask me questions and expect me to speak. This is not fair dude. What should I do now? I'm so confused." He complained to like a girl.

"Rehan!!" I warned him.

And, therefore, he again started to laugh like a hyena. I rolled my eyes at him. And I had to resist the urge to hang up. After a while his laugh died down.

"Are you done?" I asked him.

"No mate. But we can finish that later. Now let's have a serious talk." He said.

"What happened?" I asked him. My heart slowly started pick up it's pace.

"It's about bhabhi." He said. And that was enough for my heart to go frenzy.

"Aanya. What happened? Is she okay? Where is she? Is her - " I showered Rehan with my questions but he stopped me in the middle.

"Woah, woah, Hussein. Relax, dude. Just calm down. And bhabhi is perfectly alright. She just had her breakfast. And the reason why I called you is that, Hussein, it's time. It's time to execute our plan." He said.

"What?! You mean - " he cut me off.

"Yes. Bhabhi will be stepping out of the house for the first time in a month. She is just going to a nearby park. And, yeah, she'll be all alone. So, there will be no problem for you to go ahead with the plan." He said.