스 물

April 24, 2023
4:10
His POV

I ran as fast as i could after hearing the news. I saw police officers outside her house, "Wait! Let me go inside!"  I shouted, "no sir, but we cannot allow that" one of the officer said, i can't do anything, i ran back to her backdoor.

As soon as i entered the house an intoxicating smell covered my nose, i ran to her room, and saw her lying with blood covering her legs, and arms. I came closer.

"why?" I asked, tears escaped my eyes, My bestfriend, the friend who is always there for me no matter what happens.

The sunrays reflecting her pale skin, then i saw a book beside her.

I opened it and red it. Notes for me, that were supposed to be kept, every pain, every joy when she's with me.

Lastly a note, the last note that she wrote.

That made me regret not saying what i feel when i first met her.

I was scared that she would not love me back, i chose to forget the feelings i had and loved someone else who i surely know that loves me, but that choice is a bad move afterall.

If i just had that courage before, things would'nt end this way, but i can't turn back the time.

I have already made a mistake.

"y/n would you stay if i didn't leave?"

THE END
//>~♡~<//