6. Rough Day

Yea, He Follows me A lot

© 2012 All Rights Reserved 

Well I had fun writing this chapter, I just hope you will enjoy reading it.   And don't forget to read the bottom A/N

______________________________________________________________________

"Hey Sherry," I turned around to see Dominic walking up to me. 

"Look, I thought I made things very clear yesterday when I-"

"Oh, you did. Actually you made things very clear." I couldn't help but notice some sarcasm. I clicked my tongue and looked at him with a bored expression. 

"Well then, take the hint and leave me alone." I was about to turn and leave but hearing his sexy chuckle had me rooted on the spot. 

"You're such a joy to be around." He said sardonically. "But I just thought it would be only fair to let you know how I did things," I arched an eyebrow, all playfulness was wiped away leaving a very serious Dominic.

"See, when I want something, I usually get it." he said lowly in a husky voice. "And sweetie, I," he said stepping closer, so close I could feel his Minty breath fan my face, "Really want you." I gulped, finally feeling the intensity of this whole situation. 

"Sherry, I will get you, but not unwillingly." he said calmly while tucking a lose strand of hair behind my ear. "You will be begging for my attention, wanting it more than dear life itself Doll." I was trapped in his gaze, his words echoing in my mind while I slightly shivered, not sure if by his words or touch. 

"Have a nice day Sherry." he said sending me an irresistible smile that I would have drooled over given a different situation.

I really wanted to come up with a witty remark or something but nothing came, I was simply shaken and shocked.

 I turned around and quickly ran inside the library, I subtly peeked outside when I was safely inside but no one was out there. Where could he have gone so quickly?

 I felt a tap on my shoulder and let out an ear splitting scream, Damian also screamed.

"Shit dude, it just me." Damian said holding a hand over his heart. "You scared the living crap out of me."

"Shit Damian, you scared the living Shit out of ME!" I started laughing. "I'm sorry I just thought you were-Never mind, Uhh, sorry." he looked at me oddly. 

"Are you okay?" he said quietly, concern etched on his face. 

"Yea," I said nervously while looking around paranoid Dominic might pop out any second and do something to me.

"Damian?" I said quietly.

"What is wrong with you, you're honestly scaring me." he said on full alert, it was almost comical, Damian was actually scared. 

"Sorry I just...I had this weird talk with Dominic." I said shaken up. 

"And? Did he fire you?" he said surprised.

"No, he just said something really creepy." he rolled his eyes. 

"Anything that comes from a hot guy is considered creepy to you, especially if he's showing interest." My jaw dropped. 

"You don't understand, he-"

"Oh don't give me that." he said waving his hand in the air.

"Damian he's a fucken creep!" I said exasperated he wouldn't listen.

"Dude! He's hot! All is forgiven, plus, you're probably exaggerating." he said while arching an eyebrow, daring me to deny him.

"He said he was going to get me! But not unwillingly!" Damian gave me the look a sane person gives a crazy person.