Trafalgar Law

The past keeps haunting me. Causing me to rely on music. It is a good feeling after all. Listening to music... while remembering the past.

Standing on the stage. I looked through the costumers' requests.

I signalled the band to start fron the first request.

"Ignorance" -by paramore

When the intro started, I prepared myself to sing the song.

If I'm a bad person you don't like me. Well, I guess I'll make my own way.

I looked through the crowd with mad expression in my eyes. I, myself feeling the music.

It's a circle, I mean cycle. I can't excite you anymore.

Then... I remembered my past again. When the one I love seems to get tired and bored of me.

Where's your gavel? Your jury? What's my offense this time?

When he started to look for my mistakes... just to get rid of me. Blaming me for small mistakes. Making me feel as if I'm not needed. I started to feel lonely. Yet I did not show it. I bared with it. Acting as if what they are doing is nothing.

You're not a judge but if you're gonna judge me, well sentence me to another life.

Trafalgar Law's POV

I watched as she sing that song... the lyrics stabbed my heart as if they were meant for me. She's singing it with so much enthusiasm. I regret the things I did to her in the past now. I'm such an asshole.

Don't wanna hear your sad songs, I don't want to feel you pain.

When you swear it's all my fault, cause you know we're not the same. No! We're not the same. No! Oh, were not the same.

I must have scarred her badly. All she ever did was to love me and the crew, and all I ever did was to push her away. Scared of my own feelings. Being a coward.

"(Y/N's) changed didn't she, Captain?" Shachi asked.

"She's pretty badass if you ask me." Penguin said.

I remained quiet. Still amused of what I'm seeing. Watching the girl I love. That I turned to what she is now.

Yeah, the friends who stuck together, we wrote our names in blood.

She must've felt betrayed. Because of what we've done. Of what I've done.

But I guess you can't accept that the change is good. Oh! It's good. Oh! It's gooood.

Well, you treat me just like another stranger
Well, it's nice to meet you sir,
I guess I'll go I best be on my way out.

Our eyes locked. Her eyes are now cold. Ice cold. Far from the eyes I remebered. That smiles along her lips. Now they are just blank cold eyes.

(Y/N's) POV

I saw the damned surgeon that made me feel... alone. Useless. Worthless.

Has he been here from the beginning? How come I haven't noticed?

Well, you treat me just like another stranger
Well, it's nice to meet you sir,
I guess I'll go I best be on my way out.

I looked at him as he watched me vanish from the stage. Then I quickly entered the passage on the floor while singing...

Ignorance is your new best friend~