Trafalgar Law

I snuggled closer to Law when I felt cold, seeking for warmth.

His palm rested on my waist as I rested mine on his chest. He's just so comfy... and warm, despite his cold attitude.

I feel satisfied as I felt his warmth enveloping me as I drifted to sleep.

I woke up from the rays of sunlight that's hitting my face. Did we emerged? How come nobody woke me up?

I took a quick shower and dressed in some t-shirt with the Heart Pirates' Jolly Roger and some ripped jeans.

I went to the control room to see Bepo and Jean Bart doing their business there.

"Good morning, did we dock on an island?" I asked curiously.

"Hai, (Y/N)-san! Do you want to go and explore it? Captain is already on the island." He said politely then followed me on my way out.

I wonder why Law left without me. I averted my thoughts and walked with Bepo until we're out of the sub. He guided me down on the shore and led me to the town.

Something is off. Bepo seems anxious about something. As if he's hiding a secret from me. I shrugged it off and just let myself wander around.

"(Y/N)-san, Captain ordered the both of us to gather information and food supplies before the sun sets. Is that alright with you?" He fidgeted. Oh well... since we're here already, why not?

"Bepo... what's wrong with you today? You're fidgety and stiff, loosen up. I won't do anything to harm you." I'm worried that I might've done something to scare him. So I tried assuring him.

"Let's go, Bepo." I commanded.

We bought some ingredients at the marketplace first and asked the vendor when the log will set.

"It sets after two days. You'd be able to leave the day after tomorrow." He answered. I just nodded and walked away to drop the supplies on the sub with cute Bepo.

After returning to the sub, I realised I have nothing to do.

"Bepo, is it alright if I explore the Island more? I'm bored." I said. "I promise I'll be back before sunset!" I bargained just so he'd let me go.

"Sure (Y/N)-san. Just stay out of trouble." He said.

"I will!" I said as I ran back to the shore. Making my way to the town.

I might find a bookstore there! Or even a thrift store! My thoughts were giving me ideas that's making me more excited!

Once I reached the town, I scanned the boutiques and looked for any sign of cheap sales.

What? Cheap things are always tempting! Don't you deny it, specially when you're low on money.

I saw a bookstore and I immediately went in. Looks like they're on sale! Yipppiieee!

The book haul I did was fun! Books from famous authors were sold for a satisfying price!

Once I'm done paying for my books, I carried my bag as I roamed around the town. My heart is all giddy because of the books!

I saw a high-end resto-bar and decided that I'll eat my lunch there. Oh, I forgot to eat breakfast. That's why I'm starving.

When I went in, I look so out of place. I'm only wearing a t-shirt and pants, while they are wearing revealing dresses and fashion that I don't understand.

They look trendy and like they fit in the place. I suddenly felt the urge to just walk out the place and find somewhere else to eat. But a waiter went to me and assisted me to a seat.