Life is Short to Live

It's said that Life is too short to live🖤 Who knows it better than Chakor bhuvan Lal or I should say X- Chakor Suraj Rajhvanshi. It's now two months after her divorce with Suraj...today she came to know about the bitter truth of her life...as you know Truth Really hurts💔..same goes with chakor.
Before two months she was fighting with her husband and from today she is having another fight but with Cancer
It all started with a head ache & Viral fever which was not ready to leave her side that's when she gave her blood samples for testing..and today the results came as a shock ..Cancer in brain..no chance of cure.. doctor said she only have few days or may be few months left...
Some incidents changes people for good this game of destiny had also brought changes in chakor...cancer forced her to turn back.. yes it forced her look back at her life.. looking back to the journey she have lived till yesterday...she could only see mistakes..big & small ..like that many.

Regret .. that's what she is going through now..

Chakor pov :

Mine & Suraj's relation started of really well but it didn't remain the same..but I know one thing Suraj loved me than anything..but I forget this fact sometimes

1. I remember it was our 1st anniversary and Suraj had planned a secret date for me and I just walked off from there because he attended his office mates call who was a girl ..I'm such a bitch..I wish I wish I had spend that time with him.....

2. Suraj's mom had broken her leg and Suraj had taken leave from job to take care of her & he could'nt arrange a home nurse ...as you know a women is needed to help her out in dressing ,bathing etc.. but i didn't budge because after 2 weeks I had a fashion concert ..the concert was a big opportunity for me to be on top as a designer & I was not ready to take any risk coming to my career. suraj's mom lost balance in bathroom and her injury went severe that she had to take an operation....if I only had stayed by her side nothing that sort would have happened ...that was the beginning of problems between me & Suraj

I was blind ...I could see nothing other than to be on top..it costs me my family...problems between me & Suraj grew bigger and bigger all thanks to my selfishness and over ambitious nature ..it finally lead to divorce..my own parents they had tried their level best to make me understand that work & family both are important.

dad ,mom i'm sorry I now understand what you were trying to say ,when I'm sitting here lonely with nobody by my side .. without a shoulder to cry on.. without anyone to care for .. without anyone to share my pain...I now understand importance of family..I now understand that my life would have been more beautiful if I had learned to adjust..if I had made right decisions..if I had learned to love others and find happiness in their smile..than being selfish but I guess it's too late now ...

I can't live nor die with this guilt ..the only thing I could do now is to seek forgiveness for my deeds... without wasting much time i headed to suraj's house..this one day will remain unforgettable for me ...so many things happened in just one day.

Suraj's house :

Suraj 's mom opened the door she was shocked to find me at her door steps. She is a very nice women,she politely took me in even though all those things happened because of me ... I couldn't control my tears ...I broke apart seeing her ..how could I even hurt such pure hearted soul💓...by this time Suraj had also come..he was also shocked to see me asking or I should say begging for forgiveness from his mom..suraj's mom read my soul through my eyes she found me genuinely Guilty for my doings .

Suraj's mom : I'm happy beta you finally realized your mistake...I don't know how things will be now between you and Suraj but I hope for your best.i forgave you

Chakor : Thankyou Soo much maa Thankyou Soo much for forgiving me.

Now it was suraj's turn..he turned away from me ..like he always does when he is hurt and angry..it's cute though..I realize now the value of these two gems in my life but now I only have few days left in this world..breaking my thoughts I went near him..suraj's mom left the room giving us some space..

Chakor : you know what Suraj I'm the stupidest person in this whole world ..It took me this long to understand your value in my life and I know it's too late..I'm sorry ..I am really sorry Suraj for hurting you.. by my words... by my deeds and by everything...I am really sorry for walking out from our date on our 1st wedding anniversary..I know i acted like a bitch..I was super jealous of that girl and more than that I wanted your full attention on our 1st anniversary..I'm sorry...and I'm really sorry..for what happened to mom..I know she had to go through operation and stuffs only because of me ..if I only had stayed by her side..I was blind behind my dreams..I'm sorry for hurting you..like this chakor said sorry for her each and every mistake Suraj was listening to her but with his face turned side wise

Chakor : I only have one wish left in my life and that is to get forgiveness from you before I die..

Before she could say anything further he kept his hand on her mouth and hugged her tightly

Suraj : I love you chakor

Chakor pushed him and said I don't deserve it Suraj ..I don't...and I can't because I have ...

Before she could speak further her phone ring she picked it up

Caller : hello is this Chakor bhuvan Lal?

Chakor : yes!

Caller : actually mam we are calling from City hospital ..there was a misunderstanding ..your reports got exchanged with someone else who is having cancer....I'm really sorry for the inconveniences ..you can collect your reports tomorrow..the report is fine mam.

Chakor was numb..she was both smiling and crying at the same time .God has played a super cool prank on her..she is grateful for that..she had realized and learned from her mistakes ...she is greatfull for this second chance ..She looked at Suraj..who was looking staright in to her eyes she could see a ray of hope in him..a new beginning..with a new self..life is too short for mistakes and she won't make such bad mistakes that she will regret later .
Here begins a new chapter for sukor and they lived happily ever after.

*******
Life is too short to live # spread love🖤