Part One

'Why me.' You think agonizingly, as you limp on one foot, walking home in the cold, gray and cloudy atmosphere. People can only stare at you, with confused and curious looks on their faces. Brushing off the stares from strangers you continue to try to bare the pain in your ankle.

Earlier that day

'Fuck I'm almost late for school.' Y/n thought as she rushed out the door, giving her mom a kiss and hug in the process. She ran down the street, and to the school not caring if she was getting weird looks from the people on the streets.

"I'm on time" she smiled and threw her fist in the air, as she started to walk inside the building, greeting one of her friends on the way.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck" Y/n said to herself and started to run to class, the second bell just rang and she did not need to be humiliated in front of the whole class. As she walked inside her classroom she smiled in relief as Mr. Yoon wasn't there yet.

"Oh look." Y/n heard a deep voice say. "It's the- whoops." Y/n fell the the floor as she heard laughs from her classmates. Furiously, she looked up, just to see Kim Taehyung with his leg out shrugging his shoulders and laughing. Repressing her urge to say something, she got up and walked to her seat.

"Ouch..." she whispered under her breath, as she felt a stabbing pain in her ankle.
-

You sighed and looked up to the sky, just to feel a raindrop on your nose as a response. You then sped up your pace trying to make it out the now pouring rain.

"Hey mom~ I'm home" you say as you hang your jacket on the rack. But, you get no response.

"Mom~" you said happily because your mom was the best part of any day that you had. Your dad wasn't here in this world anymore, but you had your mom to the least.

You walked past the living room and to the kitchen, grabbing a bright piece of paper that was on the counter. As you started to read the paper a picture of you and her fell on the floor... You then heard a knock on the door, but you got farther, reading the letter.

You don't answer, you do nothing, you fall on the floor, your world crashing down around you. The knocking slowly fades, as you drop the note on the floor and you start to cry slowly.

---------------------------------------
I'm retyping this story as you see