His concubine

"Here's your herb Mrs Akari, be sure to take one per 12 hours. Thank you" It was another delightful day for Shirayuki. It was her last customer for the day , she started to pack her things and an unexpected visitor entered the pharmacy. Turning around, she was shocked to see the guard of the prince of Tanbarun, Shirayuki's home town.

"Yes sir. How may I help you?" she questioned with shock.

"I have come here from the caste of Tanbarun. Your unusual hair color has caught Prince Raj's attention and he has requested your visit in the castle tomorrow morning. You are to be his concubine"

Shirayuki stood frozen.
"W- wait!! But-"

"Be sure to be presentable"
The door was slammed, leaving her unconscious with confusion. Her heart was beating rapidly and her hands were trembling with devastation. She didn't know what to do.

"This stupid hair is so useless. Ever since I was born it hadn't caused me nothing but trouble" she cried, fighting back her tears.

She grabbed the scissors from the table and unequally cut her hair leaving it only up to her shoulders and tied the rest with a black ribbon, placed it on the table alongside the scissors and rushed out of the building, with nothing but her medicinal bag and her cape with the hood that covered her her short poisonous hair. She didn't want to attract any more unwanted attention and cause herself any other problems.

As her warm tears slid down her checks, she ran into the forest, not knowing where she could be going as thoughts ran through her mind.

The sun was rising and Shirayuki hadn't slept for a long time. She decided to rest when she saw a small house between the trees. She politely knocked on the wooden door.
" hello? Is anyone home?" There was no reply so she decided to nap under the shadow outside the house. Her heavy eye lids closed forcefully and she slept, listening to the peaceful tweeting of the birds.

"I'm jumping over Mitsuhide!" Shirayuki woke up to a sudden shout. She looked up to see a young handsome man jumping over the wall. They caught each other's eyes.