Zen

"Ouch. Ugh"
The boy moaned in pain while holding his injured arm after he'd fallen from over the wall. Two others came running after him, one girl and one boy, around the same age as him.

"God! I told you not to run Zen! Tell me ! What's one plus one?" Asked the boy, worried.

"Purple" Zen said sarcastically. The other girl giggled.

" He injured his arm not his head Mitsuhide, besides he doesn't even have a brain so there's nothing to worry about" she stated.

"Kiki !!!"
They both said, annoyed. Shirayuki crawled away silently.

"Stop right there! Who are you?! Why are you in the forest all alone?!" Asked Zen while Mitsuhide and Kiki both stood besides him.

"Urm... err... I just got lost in the forest. I should get going now!" She lied.

Zen took his sword and pushed off her hood. Her bright red hair was exposed.

" What unusual hair color you have." He said confused.

"Yeah I get that often. But it's my natural hair color " she paused and realised the injury on Zen's arm.
"Oh no! Your arm is injured!!" She rummaged through her bag and took out a cream.
" Here. Put this on your arm" she handed it over.

"What?! Do you think stupid??? Why would I use a strangers cream? That could be poisoned!!" He shouted, still pointing his covered sword at her.  She sat confused. Quickly, she took the covered sword and hit her arm with it and applied the cream to her injury.

"Sorry to disappoint you, but I don't usually carry poison with me" she said.
The three burst out laughing.

" Well then I believe you are partially responsible for my injury " he said while laughing and took her inside.

Zen introduced himself and Mitsuhide and Kiki to Shirayuki and she introduced herself while applying the cream to Zen's injury. She told them that she flee from her kingdom, not stating the reason why.

" So. Why did you run away from your home anyways?" Zen asked. Shirayuki got up.

" That shouldn't concern you. I'm going to have some fresh air" she said, upset.

Zen followed Shirayuki into the forest.
"So why did you follow me here?" She asked

"If I left you all alone in the forest, that would be very unmanly of me"  he answered, looking around.

" I feel safe when I'm around nature, besides I always visit forests to discover new medicinal herbs. I love going outs- ugh" a strip of her hair was tangled to a tree.

"Ugh my hair is stuck . Could you possibly cut that bit off? It doesn't have to be equal" she asked, struggling.

" your hairs are all in different lengths" he said confused.
"Could that possibly have anything to do with the reason why you fled home? I'm only going to cut it if you tell me" he smiled at her.

She sighed.