The concert

I arrived at the venue. I looked around nervously, noticing I was the first one there. I walked up to the front doors of the venue. I sat down on the steps and pulled out my phone and headphones. I put my headphones in and played my BOTDF playlist on my phone. I thought about where I was gonna go after the concert. I sighed and pulled out my notebook. I started drawing a picture of Jayy and Dahvie. A few hours later I was about done with the drawing. I felt someone behind me. I ignored them and finished my drawing. The person tapped my shoulder. I turned around, taking one of my headphones off my head. I looked up. To my surprise, Dahvie Vanity was standing behind me. "Nice drawing. Your pretty good." Dahvie said. I smiled "Thanks." I said and smiled as he sat next to me on the steps. "So how long you been sitting here?" He asked. "A few hours." I said shrugging my shoulders. "Cool" he said. I got some of my sharpies out of my bag and started coloring my drawing. He watched me. I finished coloring and outlining the drawing. I asked him "Why did you bother coming out here to talk to me?" "I don't know but I just felt like there was something more to you than being just a fan." I nodded and turned my music off. "Theres not much to me really. The only relatively interesting thing about me is the fact that I was adopted."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it sucks but atleast it's another chapter. Uhm comment and let me know what you think of it so far.