Her Life or Your Happiness With Her

Author POV

Baekhyun was about to leave when he hears a noises coming from Angel's room. He opens the door and Angel was gone. He search everywhere and she was not found. He ran into Mina room.

"Mina! Where is Angel?!" Yell Baekhyun.

"Is she not in her room?" Ask Mina with a worry face.

Baekhyun shakes his head.
They gather everyone that was home and ask if they see her come out of there room but they all shake their head.

"Kara and Daisy, you guys where the last to see her do you know a place she would be?" Ask Mina.

They shake their head but then Kara remembers something.

"Daisy, remember when we went to find Angel but she was with Taeyeon Seonbae and they were talking about something?" Ask Kara.

Daisy nodded.

"Wait a minute, did you say she was with Taeyeon?" Ask Baekhyun.

They nodded.

"Did you guys hear what they talk about?" Ask Mia.

"I heard a bit," answer Daisy.

"Unnie, what you hear?" Ask Sam.

"Just be prepare for tonight I got a surprise for you," said Daisy.

When Daisy finish everyone had the what does that mean look.

"Oh! I remember something! Baekhyun didn't you us to date Taeyeon seonbae?" Ask Kara.

He nodded.

Mina was about to say something when Baekhyun phone rangs.

"Hello?" Answer Baekhyun.

"Baekhyun save me!" A voice yells.

"Angel where are you?"

"If you want Angel to be safe, break up with her and you guys will have to move out of the house, and you have to date me again," said Taeyeon while smirking.

"I will never break up with her and date a girl like you!" Yell Beakhyun.

"Suit yourself then. I will torture her and kill her with my own hands," said Taeyeon.

"No! Fine I'll do it as long as you don't hurt," answer the sad Baekhyun.

"Now were getting somewhere. You and her members meet me tomorrow at *** and be there by 2," answer Taeyeon and she hang up.

"What did she say," ask everyone at the same time.

"Angel Warriors and I have to meet her tomorrow at *** by 2 and Exo pack your bags we are leaving tomorrow when Angel come back," answer Baekhyun and walk off to his room.

Baekhyun sits on the cold floor and kept crying and crying until he fell asleep.

- I'm sorry if the chapter confuse you. I tried thinking of something but not many things are running in my mind and Happy Birthday to J-hope🎉🎉.