le dinner

Marco P.O.V

My tail swayed back and forth. I heard Jean walk in and I put my head up. He looked mad or sad. Probably both. He walked back to the living room and I watched him, but put my head down. He kept staring over at me so he must have needed me for something. I hopped off the ledge and sat down next to him. I pawed at his leg wanting to get his attention back on me. He looked back at me and patted my head.

"You need something Marco?" he looked down at me with sadness, but also anger in his eyes. I walked on his lap and curled up in a ball hoping this would kinda cheer him up. I looked up to see a smiling two-toned hair cutey looking at me. I panicked and turned into my human form. I heard a 'OOF' come from Jean.

"I-I'm sorry Jean!!!!" I got off of him and looked at him with a guilty expression. 

"It's fine Marco!" He didn't seem mad or hurt. He wasn't like my past owners, who if i did that they would push me off and yell at me, he was just smiling and chuckling.

Jean P.O.V

I patted a cushion that was on the couch, beckoning him to come sit with me. He sat down next to me and I turned off my phone  to talk with him or something. We didn't really speak and just stared at each other. I took this moment to take in all of his facial features, his light brown eyes and freckled face were actually pretty cute. I smiled at him and he seemed to be lost in thought, I thought this would be a good time to talk since we had been staring at each other for what seemed like forever.

"Do you want to watch T.V or something?" I asked 

"Hmm?" He seemed to snap out of his trance like state "Oh sure!"

I turned o the TV and Supernatural was playing, it was a rerun of the  first episode surprisingly and I leaned back into the couch. To my surprise Marco leaned against me and focused on the TV.

*Timeskip to the end of the episode brought to you by Sam's gay hair*

 The episode ended and I looked over at Marco who had seemed to cuddle up against me at some point during the show. I must haven't noticed. Strange. 

Marco P.O.V

During the episode I got really cold. I cuddled up against Jean and continued to look at the screen. I felt someone's eyes on me. I looked up to see Jean looking at me. I  blushed like crazy and smiled. He smiled at me and then looked back at the TV. I watched him a little longer (not creepy at all Marco). He was.....perfect. There was no other word to describe him. I felt my face heat up and quickly looked away and focused my attention back to the TV.

"Hey Jean?" I looked back at Jean and felt my ear twitch when he shuffled a bit so he could look at me.

"Yeah?" he looked at me with those hazel brown eyes that cold make any woman wet (sorry not sorry)

"You seemed mad when you came back from work. What happened?" I felt my tail sway with curiosity. 

Jean explained everything that happened with him and his boss. It was horrible! Why would he fire Jean just for tripping over something and the spilling water on him!!!? It was stupid!!! I watched Jean with all my attention. He seemed really stressed so I leaned forward and kissed him.

Jean P.O.V

I saw Marco stare at me for a moment after I had explained everything. Was he angry or something? He leaned forward before I could think and kissed me, I didn't know what to do about it so I just closed my eyes and leaned forward into the kiss. A lot of thoughts went through my mind at this moment 'I barely know him!' and 'Woah, why am I enjoying this' seemed to be the main two though. It wasn't a very passionate kiss, just a friendly one. Does that make sense? After a minute that seemed to last for hours I pulled back and stared at him. My face was burning and I could only imagine how I looked right now. I smiled weakly at him before he covered his mouth and spoke

"S-Sorry! I don't know what came over me" I could barely hear him

"No! Don't worry it's fine," I put my hands up in the air "It isn't your fault!"

He nodded slowly and pulled his hand away from his mouth. I suggested I go make dinner now so I could go think for a bit about what had just happened.

Marco P.O.V

I watched Jean get up and stayed on the couch and covered my face with a blanket. 'why why why why why why why why why' was all that was going through my head at this point. I watched TV some more to keep myself from stressing out, but that didn't work. My mind was a wave of stress and anxiety. I knew he was going to hate me after this. I might have to move out. I brought my knees to my chest and cuddled them. 

I heard the patter of footsteps come to the couch. "I made hot pockets if you want some." I heard Jean say. I nodded and got up following Jean to the dinner table. I sat down next to him and ate my hot pocket watching the TV

"Sorry for what I did..." I said quietly and blew my hot pocket trying to cool it down. I watched for what his response was. He looked up and smiled waving his hand as if saying 'it's fine'. The Office  started playing  and my attention went straight to the TV. Out of the corner of my eye I see Jean smiling. I blush and continued watching the show.

A/N : Come in my Lady Door