The ultimate weapon

Third Person POV

Today it was a good day for class 1-A almost everyone got their provisional hero license (except for Bakugou and Torodoki), so they were celebrating in the dorms, but Izuku Midoriya was very nervous thinking about something.

"um deku are you okay?" asked Uraraka seeing the look in his eyes.

"wha...yeah I'm fine, just a bit nervous about..." Izuku stopped mid-sentence like if he wasn't sure to tell her.

"about what? you know you can tell me" she said with a smile, he sighed and started to explain

flashback

Izuku ended the exam and was with the class waiting for the bus to go back to U.A when someone approached him.

"hey it's you!" the girl from shiketsu that attacked him in the exam said.

"oh, h-hi" deku was obviously nervous he is literally talking to a girl that he saw in let's say an awkward state.

"Hello, the name's Camie" she said smiling with a little blush "I-Izuku Mi-Midoriya nice t-to meet you" he replied being a stuttering mess, Camie didn't answer she just lowered his head and give a piece of paper to Izuku before she ran away.

deku looked at the paper and when he did, his face turned redder than a tomato.

"call me ;)" and a phone number was the only thing in the paper.

present

"...and that's what happened" deku said still with the nervous look on his face.

"well...I think you should call her" Uraraka replied with an innocent smile.

"WHAT!?" he yelled receiving some attention from a few classmates "sorry everyone, please don't mind me...are you sure?" he whispered the last part to her.

"yes, I mean maybe she only wants to train with you or something like that" the zero gravity user said receiving a sigh from the boy "okey i...think I will do it" after saying this Izuku got up and went to his room.

after thinking about it deku grabbed his phone and decided to call to the number in the piece of paper. after a bit of time, he hears a girl's voice.

"Hello?" the girl asked.

"h-hi" he answered.

"Oh, Izuku it's you!" the voice said with a cheery tone "hey, wanna go out somewhere?" she said very fast.

after hearing the question deku's face turned so red that you could see it from space "hey...are you still there? hellooooo" she said through the phone "yes I'm here and I accept" he responded automatically "really!? okey, let's meet near the mall in the kiyashi district in an hour?"

"okey bye" deku stopped the call.

...

"DO I DID WHAT I THINK I DID!?"

he yelled and dropped into his bed after some minutes he picked his phone and watched the hour "sigh okey time to get ready" after saying that he got some clothes and started to get ready for his date.

later

Deku was at the entrance of the mall waiting for Camie to appear, after a while he got his phone and tried to call her but when he did this he started hearing screams from a near alleyway,as a provisional hero he started running in the direction of the alleyway so he could help whoever that is screaming.

as he got there he saw Camie! she was being attacked by a guy with burns and stitches on his face and body. on instinct he charged full cowl and run to the guy trying to kick him in the face, the guy saw this and jumped back avoiding the punch.

"ugh, why did heroes always have to appear?" the guy says making light blue flames appear in his hands.

"Camie stay back!" as he says this he feels a needle plunge into his neck "gah!" Izuku started to feel dizzy and looked back to see the image of Camie melting and turning into Himiko Toga, one of the members of the league of villains who attacked them in the camp.

Izuku started to lose the balance in his feet but he was doing his best to stay awake and don't fall "I-i don't know what you want but I'm not going to get down!" he took a fighting stance and charged full cowl.

"sorry deku-kun, but you are coming with us" Toga said with a grin and in that moment deku feel like he started falling into a dark abyss, he looked down and fell into the ground unconscious.

Deku POV

I woke up in a dark and weird place all I can remember is that I was looking for Camie in an alleyway and then someone...attacked me? I tried to move but my hands and feet are strapped so I started trying to charge one for all in my body.

...

nothing!

"I cant use one for all! where am I!?", after saying this I could hear a door opening behind me and some footsteps.

"so...you're awake, good this will be more funny" I heard a familiar voice and then someone I know walked in front of me "Shigaraki..." I gritted my teeth when this guy appears something bad is going to happen for sure.

"Hello, hero egg" Tomura said in a childish tone.

"what do you want?" I answered a bit nervous, he just takes off the dismembered hand in his face went behind me and get back to my range of view with a chair that he sits on.

"right now I want to destroy the hero society and to do that I want you to join us" he said leaning closer to me "and why I am here?" I asked with a bit of fear in my voice that I think he noticed because he smiled a bit in a creepy way.

"you are here because of all of your classmates it seems that the one with more level is...you. I think you are even stronger than that Bakugo guy we kidnapped some time ago" he said getting up from his chair, he put a hand with four fingers on my shoulder and leaned closer to my face "so what do you say?"

"I will never join you, I will be a hero, not a villain!" I said with a determined face that I think made him angry.

"Oh,heheheheHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA" he started laughing like a psychopath, I was trying to hide it but I'm very scared of this guy "you really think that I want you to join us?" as he said this he grabbed my shoulder with all five fingers making it disintegrate I start to scream from the pain.

"I want you to help us test something, let me explain it, when Sensei got defeated by All might he prepared a plan B, a cheat code for the league to use, this cheat code will give a powerful weapon to us" he takes his hand off of my shoulder I try my best to resist the pain

"yeah I know, I hate cheating but to beat a cheater you need a skilled player or use some cheats too, and we lose our best player, so I don't have another option" he put the hand again on his face and take a syringe out of his pocket "now say goodbye..." he injects the syringe in my neck and I start to fall unconscious again

"...because when I finish with you, you wouldn't be izuku midoriya anymore, you will be the ultimate weapon"

hello, Scayrux here with the first part of this book

as you can guess this is my first book so, I'm not the best writer (also English being my second language don't help it much lol)

comment your opinion I accept constructive critics

thanks to Spyroguy for helping me with the story 

I will try to update soon

bye