50 more years

50 more years. 50 more years of remaining the same age; seventeen. In total it has been 75 years since Bella lost her parents and Elizabella has changed a lot.

As she would walk around the camp,every Narnian saw something new in her and she was unaware of it ,she didn't know what she had, something fierce and beautiful. Even Aslan and her bestfriend Orieus saw this,it was up to time and her to when she would discover this . The decades that she had lived had brought her to walk with grace,as well as increasing her wisdom. There was an aura of authority around her that she held. She has hands that were trained for war. It seemed like she had a invisible crown on her head with her title; Godess of War.

Bella had begun notice and it annoyed as she didn't know why. She didn't think she was anyone special.she didn't know what they saw in her, or what they knew that she didn't. But unbeknownst, she would be a queen to be remembered, generations upon generations as a legacy, even though she knew of the prophecy.

Her skill in all her weapons have grown tremendously. She  was able to beat anyone. She always won.

Orieus had become a fine young adult himself, whose skill on the sword had gotten better being the second best fighter after Bella. The two have grown closer as they both had an understanding to each other. Aeyli, his mother was an elder, she was 200 years old . She only had a couple years left.

Orieus and Bella were dueling each other on the field where all narnians train. A crowd surrounded them,  all watching in amusement seeing their Godess of War and second best against each other. But they all knew very well that Bella would beat him.

"Is that all you got!" Bella smirked, gripping her sword in one hand as she put a strand of her raven hair behind her ear.

Orieus tilted his head a little to the right with a challenged look. He thought why he should even try If she always won. She had gained both speed and strength, such strength, it was too much for a lady.

Orieus striked and met with Elizabella's sword that still looked brand new. Their hands went right and left and Elizabella grinned as she thought of going a little easier on him. As a result, Orieus thought he had the upper-hand this time as he managed to get the tip of his sword a few centimeters from Bella's neck.

Elizabella looked down at his sword and moved her eyes up to meet his with a mischievous glint in them. Orieus frowned as he pushed the sword with all his strength to meet the skin of her neck but Bella who invented a tick for such purposes as these, turned his sword, flipping it around. The sword flew out of Orieus hand, landing a few feet away.

Orieus's mouth fell in shock. It was so quick and so skilled.

"B-bella! " he looked at her for an answer.

Bella giggled at the face that her best friend Carried. "New trick I invented"

Orieus rolled his eyes as the group around them cheered for their princess

Orieus rolled his eyes as the group around them cheered for their princess. He put his arm around her shoulders  as they walked away from the field of training.