The Crowbar Keyblade

*WARNING*
EXTREMELY OLD AND TERRIBLY WRITTEN STORY
•~•~•~•~•

Everyone was sitting on the couch of a living room.

Sora, Kairi, Riku, Leah, Trent, And Lexy.

There was a lot of yelling.

The Arguement started when Lexy got pissed off at Riku for breaking the TV remote.

Again.

Like, how do you break a TV remote?!

TWICE?!?

And since it was Lexy's house, she had to pay for the damage.

Oh and she wasn't happy.

And that's when everyone learned her weapon of choice.

The Crowbar.

---
The Crowbar Keyblade (One-Shot/CrackFic)
---

"I SWEAR TO GOD RIKU, I WILL MURDER YOU" I yelled at the wide eyed silvery-haired teen in front of me.

"I'll buy you a new remote!" Riku said, he had his Keyblade out, but something about being Crowbarred by Lexy scared the living shit out of him.

"NOPE! This will be more fun!" The brunette smirked, taking a swing at Riku with the red crowbar in her hand, but missing when Riku ducked and succeeded in hitting Trent in the head with it.

"Hey!" The dark brunette snapped, rubbing his head. "Leave me out of this!" He got up moving across the room to sit beside Leah who had been holding back a laugh.

"Sora do something" Kairi said, pushing Sora off the couch.

"Why me?!" He whined. "You have a Keyblade to!"

"But I'm a girl, and Lexy scares me!" The red head said, turning her head away from Sora who glared at her.

"Fine..." The spikey haired brunette muttered, his Kingdom key appearing in his hand as he walked over to stop the fight.

"Sora if you come near me I swear to god I WILL hit you!" I growled at him.

Sora look wide eyed at Kairi before looking back at me.

"I think you should c-" And Sora was cut off by getting a good hit in the face by none other than Lexy and the crowbar its self.

And that was it for Sora he spun around and sat beside Kairi. "You or Leah can try, you guys Havn't been hit yet."

Kairi looked wide eyed at Sora before looking straight at Leah who froze.

"Oh hell no." The brunette said.

"Oh hell yes!" Kairi replied.

"Go!" Trent said pushing Leah off the couch and earning a glare from his friend.

"Fuck you guys." She muttered, walking towards Lexy who had now beaten Riku to the ground.

"Lexy." Was all she had to say before I turned around and smacked her in the face with the crowbar.

"OW! What the hell Lexy?!" Leah said looking at her.

"Sorry Leah." I said with a Cheeky grin. "But I had to."

At that exact Momment her Crowbar glowed white.

Everyone stared at the crowbar in confusion as it took the shape of a Keyblade and the white light disapeared.

That was enough to get Leah to back up a bit.

"Oh cool what's this?" I asked dumbfounded.

"It's a Keyblade you idiot!" Kairi called.

She instantly regretted it when a evil smile formed on my face.

No one was leaving this house unharmed.

They were screwed.
---

Word Count: 524

Edit: It's 2018 and I cringed rereading this.