Broken arm

"Fucking shit, motherfucking bitchy stupid tree. Fuck! Screw everything fucking. Fucking trees!" Will let out a string of curses, his arm bent in two places most likely broken. The whole party seemed surprised by it but understand. Will just most likely broke his arm. Mike stared at his boyfriend as Will continued to curse.

Mike picked up Will, not surprised by how light he was. Will groaned in pain, cradling his broken arm. "Let's go to a hospital guys!" Max stood there frozen before speaking up. "Wait first we need to snap it back into place!" Will looked over at her, fear and pain in his eyes. "No!"

Mike nodded. "Do It then." Max walked over while Will began to panic. "No! Do not fucking touch me! No!" Will screamed and cried, letting out a blood curling scream as Max snapped both places that was bent, back into place! Will sobbed louder for a moment, before calming down feeling exhausted.

Mike kissed his head before looking at the party. "Lets go!" They all nodded, running to the hospital, Mike still carrying, his now asleep boyfriend. Will's arm still hurt like hell but it was also weird to hear him curse so much.

I'll finish in the morning because I'm tired and i don't want to lose inspiration. Yeah

Hope you had fun reading Will curse so much