Bom diaries

Today I am going to school and the bus was a bit late so I am using my bike to go to school and the first lesson was bio and Amanda was just at the door staring at me and whispering to Kelly, I stood up and I was heading to go and distract them but Jade ( my bff ) came a cross me and asked what I was staring at and I just kept quiet, finally it was the end of the lesson and as I was passing by Amanda put her disgusting leg right in front if me and I tripped over and got hurt, jade and Erin took me to the nurse, I was still not done with the issue I had to pay back and mine would be worst.

Today was a Tuesday morning and on Thursday my bffs and I planned a pranked on Amanda and Kelly and the prank was in the girl's changing room, so if they both entered the changing room paint would pour on the both of them and they would get in detention, yes yes yes high five girls, so today I was waiting for P.E so she could rush to the changing room and change Ring! Ring! Ring! and yes that was the bell ready for the next lesson Amanda rushed into the changing room wala the paint poured on her and Kelly, my Bffs and I laughed our eyes off then Miss Emily came in and put both of them in detention for 1hour and a quarter minutes, I said to my Bffs deal complete, high five girls.

So now am going to the salon to make my finger nails and toe nails with Jade and Erin, Jade put the colour lavender and we both copied her next we went to Macdonald and the pretty waitress asked us what we would like, we would like 3 spirits and 3 cheeseburger, here you go ladies we went and got a free table and sat down, ate our meal. When we finish, I saw Amanda and Kelly at one axis of my eye moving together with a bag from Victoria Secret and and two of Amanda's puppies, then she came with her big head to  cause chaos for us, I said "shut up!"

Today am cooking and am so lazy!! And am supposed to fry fries and bake cupcakes for dinner and for lunch my big sister and she is making salad and bake bread in 30 minutes I was finished and my relatives came for dinner, they really enjoy their meal, as a reward to me my parents give me a new phone and it seemed like I was in wonderland so now am going to call my bffs and ask them if we could meet some where at 5:30.

Tomorrow morning am going to school so today I want to sleep a bit early at maybe 9:40 but all over sudden I heard the door bang and I was shocked to see Jade and Erin with all their luggage and I was like "shoot!?" They said at the same time "we've came for a sleepover" they both mumbled. "Now what do we do girls" I said lazily hh.....mm.... Let's go and bake cupcakes or something
Girls tomorrow we have auditions so let's sleep okay, so good night girls.

Today am making breakfast with Jade and Erin, and we're making fries and sausage

My parents and my sister quite liked it and we had a family hug including Jade and Erin.

YES! YES!
Am going to a restaurant with jade and Erin and am going to have fries and a extra cheeseburger and cold lemonade.

No! No!
My phone is totally spoilt because it fall inside the toilet and my phone was not waterproof in any way so am so exhausted and just great mom called Ellie and I because she wanted help in the kitchen.

Ellie!
Mom is calling you in the kitchen for same help, I lied, stop watching cartoons and for more of your information that cartoon is 10 years and above and you are only 6 years so came down now. OK Lisa am coming she squeaked, you better, I replied.

Guess what she was calling Ellie and I for, to get all the dishes and put them in the dishwasher, I got really disappointed I could even break a glass on someone's head, I said in one breath.

                               February 14
Today is valentine's day and my dad gave me a bouquet of roses and chocolates in a purple basket and as for Ellie dad gave her a teddy bear that says happy Valentine's day and she adored it a lot she would cry if someone throw it on the floor, am getting ready to go to Jade's house to hang out four hours, surprise Jade handed me another bouquet of roses and a teddy bear "thanks a lot Jade" I said in delight, "your welcome" she replied, " Lisa do you want to go to the mall later in the evening", she mumbled, "sure no problem". We went to have some dinner at Cookie's restaurant in the mall opposite Jade's house.