madwheeler

OHMYGOD HI IM BACK🙈

"Max!" Mike called out, chasing the crying, injured redhead. He grabs hold of her shoulder and spins her around to face him.

She was covering her face.

Mike frowns, "It's okay." he says, as he grabs her hand to remove it from her face. His sad expression turns into an angry one.

"Shit! Why would she do this to you?" he looks at Max, then looks at the ground.

She could only smile, "Max—" she forces him to look at her. "—I've liked you for sometime now, and El knows all about it."

Mike shakes his head, "B-but why would she—" he looks as if something interesting is on the ground. "—it feels like I don't even know her anymore."
"Mike, I'm sorry. I'm tearing your relationship with El. I'm always the problem. Ever since I came here, El—"

"No!" Mike weakly says, "Don't always assume that  everything's always your fault." he says. "El doesn't know how to control her emotions, and I can't take it anymore! She's fought with me so many times, and look what she's done to me!" he pulls up his sleeves.

Max gasps at the sight of bruises. Blue and purple, as tears stream down Mike's cheeks as he looks at her. "She isn't as sweet as you think."

le flashback
(brought to you by Hopper taking pictures with college graduates)

Mike enters his room after a long day of finishing a group project with Lucas. He gasps, seeing El waiting on his desk chair.

"El! What are you doing here?" El frowns. "You didn't see me the whole day!" she flings him to the wall, his arm bumping into a hanging shelf.

"What the hell?! We literally had a date yesterday!" Mike screams.

-before Max's exit-

"—and then, I totally bumped him with my bike!" Max finishes her story, Mike in hysterics.

They high-five as El watches intently, jealousy coursing through her veins. Mike touches shoulders with Max in order to grab popcorn, and Max ruffles Mike's fflloooooopyyy(hehe) hair in response.

El had enough.

She throws the remote to Max's cheek.
Hard.
( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°))

lets bleepbloop back into the present!

"Max, I've had enough." Mike he says, taking her into his arms, giving her the warmest and softest hug she's ever been given.

Max felt the comfort and security, she smiles.

She's never felt that before.

Until now.

❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇❇
YASSSSSS ♡♡♡ I FINALLY—
HHEHEHHEEH I'M SO HAPPY AND WARM I LOVE MY BBS SO MUCH
ahuhu i love you el ♡ i just had to "bitch" you up for this one :^)
requested by: EmmaDavies803
wc: 403