Was It You All Along? (Part 1/2)

As Kiibo walked towards Kaito's lab, he thought to himself, "I feel like this whole search is almost over. Although it was stressful, it was somewhat refreshing, I suppose.". Upon entering, he saw Kaito, Maki, and Saihara playing with a mini rocket simulator. "Hey, Kiibo! What's up? Wanna join us?" Kaito asked cheerfully upon seeing him. "Oh, uh, sure. Thanks." Kiibo said as he approached them. After about 5 minutes of preparing the simulation, the 4 were ready to launch it. "So, uh, how exactly are we gonna launch this?" Saihara asked. "We're gonna launch it onto the ceiling of course!" Kaito exclaimed. "Huh? Are you crazy? Isn't that just gonna break the ceiling?" Maki asked. "Nah, of course not! I mean, look at how small this thing is!" Kaito said confidently. "Wait, I think this is still a bad-" Saihara said but was cut off when Kaito pushed the launch button for the rocket. After a few seconds, the rocket shot up onto the ceiling, but it didn't destroy it. Instead, the rocket exploded into mini fireworks that formed the words "my room". Kiibo's eyes shot open since he didn't expect that to be the next clue. "See? I told you it was safe!" Kaito said. "Heh, I thought you were trying to get us killed there." Maki commented. "Yeah, for a moment I thought that you've gone crazy..." Saihara added. "Hey! What kind of sidekicks are you guys?! I'm not THAT dumb!" Kaito retorted. "So you admit that you're dumb?" Maki asked. "Hngh...!" Kaito didn't find any more words to say, then Kiibo interrupted and said, "If you don't mind, I'll excuse myself now. It was fun doing this with the 3 of you.". "Alright, see you around, Kiibo." Saihara said as Kiibo closed the door.

Kiibo began to walk around, deep in thought. "What could "my room" possibly mean?". He soon arrived at the dormitory and saw a note by the entrance door that said "Congratulations, this clue is your final clue. And obviously, this clue refers to one of the dorm rooms. But...if you choose the wrong room, you will have to restart this whole search again until you get this right. Think hard about this one, and pick wisely, ok? Good luck!". Kiibo froze in place out of shock. After a few seconds, Kiibo shook his head and stepped inside. There, he saw that all rooms had a wire from the knob that attached to a large TV screen except for his own room. He first decided to take a short break in his room, thinking that his own room wouldn't count. There he saw another note on the door that said "By the way, if you enter your room, that counts as giving up, so I wouldn't enter if I were you. Also, I'm pretty sure you would take forever to make a decision so here's a hint. Recall the people you encountered in the previous locations then use that as your basis.". Kiibo sighed and sat on the stairs, deep in thought yet again. "So, I've been with Tenko, Kirumi, Kaede, Rantaro, Ryoma, Miu, Angie, Himiko, Kiyo, Gonta, Tsumugi, Saihara, Maki, and Kaito. How can this be related to the answer for this?!" Kiibo thought, feeling really stressed at this point. After about 20 minutes of thinking and coming up with possible answers and scenarios, Kiibo's eyes lit up and finally came up with the most logical answer he had thought of. "I understand it now! The person whose room I need to enter must be..."

TO BE CONTINUED!!!