chapter one : wölf

It isn't the first time they've been in this situation. The six of them, standing shoulder to shoulder, dressed in black from head to toe. They stand in silence, watching as Uncle P, Uncle Ace and a few other loyal companions of their father, lower him down into his final resting place. Pepe sneaks a glance at the sudden appearance of their mothers old coffin, that had been buried for almost nineteen years now. She breaths out a pained sigh and feels the grip on her right hand tighten, her twin brother Kappa trying his hardest to remain calm and strong.
"We'll be okay Kaps." The youngest of the family reassures, rubbing circles into his hand.
"That's what we always say." Kappa mumbles under his breath, as the six of them take a few steps back to allow the men to begin covering the six foot hole with dirt.
"Epsilon." Uncle P calls out, handing a shovel to the eldest boy.
Epsilon hesitates, looking back to Alpha for some reassurance, and nodding slightly when she sends him a warm smile. He steps forward, removing the shovel from his uncles grasp, and begins to shovel dirt into the grave as people gather around to offer their final condolences to the orphaned children, who were all adults.
"Zeita.." Alpha begins after gratefully accepting a hug from a distant relative who's name had already slipped her mind. "Kappa, go help your brother." She finishes, stepping towards her two younger sisters as the remaining two boys pick up vacant shovels and follow suit.
"Was it really necessary to have the funeral in the middle of the night?" Eita asks, shivering and rubbing the sides of her arms for some warmth.
"Tradition is tradition.. even if it's stupid because it's winter." Pepe growls lightly.

The three girls take a seat on the chairs provided by the cemetery workers and gaze upon their brothers who are beginning to break a sweat. Pepe looks over to Alpha who had her head on Eita's shoulder and her eyes closed. Her gaze then traveling to Eita who was watching the scene unfold with no emotions.
"Spade?" Eita asks, clenching her fists, relishing in the sight of her knuckles becoming white.
"Has to be." Alpha replies, head still perched firmly on her shoulder.
"His head is mine." Eita growls angrily, coming back to reality when she feels herself being wrapped in a warm embrace.
"Not right now." Pepe whispers, for the first time since they found out their father was dead, Pepe felt a rouge tear travel down her cheek, staining it.
All the anger and vengeful thoughts that were boiling in her blood disappear faster than they came to be as she watches the youngest cry, something she had done so rarely before.

The rest of the dirt is dumped into the grave by truck, the boys doing their absolute best that they could, now sitting on the grass by their sisters feet, each wiping sweat from their brows. The children of Anarchy Wölf, leader of the Wölf Clan, feared by many, loved by some, now sat at the final resting place of both their parents, no one sure of what to say. Epsilon glances sideways at the grave, almost smirking at how ironic the entire predicament seemed to be.
"I told the old man not to go alone." He says, finger picking at the grass under his thigh.
"He never did listen." Alpha pipes up, allowing the corner of her lips to curl up slightly.
"And look where it got him." Zeita spits angrily, unsure as to how he can express the amount of pain he feels.
Sitting behind him on the chair, Eita leans down and loosely drapes her arms over her twin brothers shoulders from behind, resting her chin on the top of his head.
"Shh." She coos, Zeita pulling away from her embrace to sit up straight.
"Spade is on the move, should we take him out boss?" Uncle Ace suddenly speaks up, standing opposite of the six, looking towards Epsilon.
"No, this is ours. Alpha, Zeita and Eita with me. Uncle P, take Kaps and Peps home." Epsilon orders, standing from the ground and dusting himself off.

"What?! Epsilon you have to let me come." Kappa pleads, standing firm with his shoulders rolled back and chest puffed out.
"You-." Epsilon begins.
"You're not coming Kappa. Not this time." Alpha says sternly, the voice of the eldest resonating between the six.
"That son of a bitch killed our Dad!" Kappa states, volume beginning to increase.
"And I promise you, he'll pay for it! But I will not risk the safety of you two." Alpha says, voice laced with authority as she gestures to the youngest two.
"And what? You're gonna risk their lives?!" Kappa asks angrily, pointing to the rest of his siblings.
"You're staying with Pepe and that's an order." Alpha shouts, eyes lining with water as she blinks away any tears that threaten to fall.
"I'm not a baby anymore Alpha! You have to let me come." Kappa tries again, not giving up easily.
"Why? Are you going to be the one who pulls the trigger?" Zeita finally speaks up, glaring at their little brother.
"Huh? Are you willing to slit his throat and watch the blood gush out?" He asks again, stepping towards Kappa.
"Can you live with knowing that you took a life from this earth Kappa?!" He begins to yell before Eita grabs him back.
"That is enough Zeita. P will take you guys home." Epsilon says, balling his fists.
"Fuck this." Kappa curses before storming off in the direction of one of their many luxury cars.
"Uncle P.." Eita finally speaks up, after having remained silent for a while.
"Hm?" Uncle P responds, fishing his keys out of his pockets.
"Keep an eye on him. Make sure he doesn't do anything dumb." Eita begs, making P smile.
"Gotcha." He assures, escorting Pepe towards the car, Pepe turning to take one final look at their four older siblings, letting out a sigh.