1

Brandi Pov

"Girl we finna fail this test" I said stressing

"I know man, then my momma ain't gonna allow me to go to Mustapha's party this weekend" Tiara Said

"let's just pray" I stroked my hair.

"Brandi Amarion, please report to the main office, Brandi Amarion" The speaker said

Whoever that is just saved my ass, the teacher nodded at me and I looked at Tiara "I'll send you the answers" I whispered into her ear.

She nodded and I left the classroom, I wonder who would pick me up now.

I went to the main office, seeing my brother there. "Brandon what are you doing here?" I asked

"Dads fell at work" he said

I sighed, Dad's a really clumsy person sometimes, but most of the time he falls purposely to get off work and get more money for this month.

I got my stuff from my locker and texting Tiara the answers. Hopefully she passes because Saturday is the biggest party of Atlanta. I'm lucky enough that I'm best friends with Mustapha the most popular of the the city, he's like my big brother whenever Brandon not around.

That means I get to do my test Monday, at least I have more time to study and get drunk for Saturday.

"Hello!" Brandon snapped in my face

"nigga what" I snapped

"get out my car, imma go get dad" I looked outside the car door we're home.

I got out the car and he slammed the door too, I got out my keys and struggling to open the door.

Brandon slapped my ass, "hurry up" he rubbed me down.

I rolled my eyes in disgust, Brandon has multiple personalities. That's why I'm suppose to stay in my room whenever this perverted personality Brad comes out.

I finally opened the door and ran upstairs. Brandon got something from his room and left, I really hope he doesn't come back for the day.

I went downstairs and seen mom left a note

"Brenda will be coming over today with Deanne today to drop something off, if Brandon continues with his ways don't be afraid to spend the night -Mama❤️"

Might as well pack my bag from now, I know he won't be changing personalities for the week.

I texted ma "Friday I'm spending the night with Tiara till Sunday for the party & to study"

She knows about the party but not who's party it is.

I'm scrolling threw my instagram page and seen ybn nahmir post "Atlanta Saturday, with my nigga M @mustapha.atlanta"

oh my god. I texted Tiara

Brandiii🤞🏽💙: bitch, ybn nahmir finna be at the party we're finna be turnt. I'm changing my dress

TiTi💍: damn. I'm coming over

Brandiii🤞🏽💙: unless you wanna get fucked my Brandon sure

TiTi💍: You already know your brother can hit anytime. he a sexy ass mf🤤

Brandiii🤞🏽💙: LMAO you hoe.. don't be giving me nieces & nephews yet.

TiTi💍: love you too😩❤️. no promises🙂

This girl is really something else. She loves my brother off bare. Brandon likes her too but Brandon ain't the loyalest guy.

nahmir Pov

"glizzy shut the hell up, witcho lying ass" I laughed

"Cuban is all tatted up, none want that" glizzy said

"yeah, tru.. ain't she like 25?" Manny said

"damn nigga she's just bout to turn 20" I laughed

"she ugly to me tbh" Manny shrugged

"Who ugly?" Cuban came outta nowhere

"you" I laughed

"Nahmir shut up, that's why you can't find a bitch and fuck 30 year olds"

(yes he sleeps w 30 year olds he said it for himself 😂)

"who said I want one?" I said

" 'Cuban Da Savage.'  You can't even rap" glizzy said

"You just sit behind nahmir, and lip sync his lyrics on stage" Molly took Cuban back.

"y'all ugly hoes get out my house" I lit the blunt

"ewww who smells like that" Cuban covered her nose

"Nahmir's dog"

"I just bathed the nigga!" I passed the blunt over

"and he shit again" Glizzy said

I found this chapter likkle boring but trust me it's going to be better. But here's a Ybn Story y'all asked for and imma make it worth y'all time to read trust🤞🏽.