Perfectly Imperfect chapter 2

I fluttered my eyes and woke up due to the sun shinning on my face. I turned my head and reached over to my bedside table searching for my phone. Once I grabbed it I laid in my bed for about another hour on my phone. Once I was finished checking all my social sites and I sat up and crawled out of Bed. I headed downstairs. My mom was oddly silent.. Normally she was loud cleaning the dishes or making breakfast. I should go check on her.

When I reached the last step I walked through the house in search or my mom. I finally found her sitting in the family room with her head down. She took a deep sigh. I tried to walk in silently but of corse the floor squeaked when I stepped on it. She rapidly turned her neck around fast. Woops I guess I scared her.

"Oh hey honey morning." She touched her palm to her chest

"You scared me" she was talking in a low tone

"morning. What's wrong mom?" I asked concerned

"Sit down. There is something I need to tell you"

I sat down on the leather couch and scrunched my eyebrows in confusion.

"Ok go.?"

She took a deep breath

"I hate to say this. But we are moving." She spit the last part out faster than the other.

I sat there shocked.. "What.. No we can't. No" I stared at her.

"I'm sorry honey. It's better for us. Since your father and I divorced your father has been very stubborn. He hasn't been paying his child support an such. We are moving to California. I was offered a great job! I Accepted!"

I stared at her "no" I pleaded

" I'm sorry it's what needs to be done. We are moving in 4 days. Start packing" she reached behind the couch and pulled out a couple big brown boxes.

I started at her in disbelief "ok" I said. I needed to tell my friends.

*************************************

Hey guys! I'm so sorry for the short chapter I've had writers block. I hope you enjoyed! Comment 'update' if you want me to early. Or nah. Love you guys ❤️ (not proofread)

-Mackenzie