Chapter one:Raven Hill

It was a summer morning when my father, Eldr Björn, and I were ambushed by the shadow knights and Eldr Björn was kidnapped. my father brought me to head healer in Raven Hill. "Help someone help! My daughter has been injured very badly!", my father yelled out. The head healer comes out of his hut and says "this way" as he points to a big hut. My father carried me to the healing hut and laid me down on one of the beds. "She's running a high fever." "We need to bring that fever down." "I think she was stabbed with a poisoned blade." I regained consciousness and started to panic "Eldr Björn where are you?" "calm down you are safe here." My head was hazy. "Where am I?" "Who are you?" "How did I get here?" "Where is my father?" I tried to sit up but my ribs hurt so bad and my head is spinning. "Don't move!" "Your child will be fine with some rest." "You are in Raven Hill village and my name is Naewarin the head healer." "Your father brought you here to save you and your children", Naewarin said. "What children?" "You don't know?", asked Naewarin. "You are with child. The baby will be fine if you take it easy." "I got all the poison out before it had reached the child." I just stared in shock. "You need to get some rest", Naewarin said."Father help me up", I said. "You are in no condition to get up." "We have to go find Eldr Björn." "If we stay the Shadow Knights will come attack this village and It's a curse for a child to be born with an absent father." "You are safe here I will ask whoever is in charge of keeping this village safe to up the guards around this village", Father said. My father explained to Naewarin what happened to us and he went to the council and asked them to send out a patrol. Naewarin came back and said "The council has sent out a patrol to look for Eldr Björn but you need to stay here and heal." I lay back down. "that's so very kind." "Whats your name?" "Köttr Kyssa." "Nice to meet you Köttr Kyssa." "Same to you as well Naewarin." "You need to get some rest now." "Hrafn don't let her leave." He leaves the hut again. Later that evening Naewarin came back to check on me. "How are you feeling?" "In pain." "Here drink this it has some pain relieving herbs in it." My father helps me sit up. "thank you." "your welcome." "Rónan can you change out her bandages for me?" "Yes Naewarin." "I have a meeting with the rest of the council." My father knew that I would try and go find Eldr Björn myself so he asked if Naewarin could ask the council to post to guards outside the hut to keep me from leaving. My father's request was granted.