Chapter 2

Rachel POV:

"Good morning class, how are we today?" I smiled closing the door

"Good miss."
"Well today we have a practical so sort out the songs you are going to do." I said.

They gathered around the piano and started gathering their songs. I took redge before going over and sitting at the piano. We done some songs until class was nearly over.

"Alright, so we are going to practice rise again. The competition is next week, we are still all in for it aren't we?"
"Yes miss."
"Alright. Get into positions."

They got ready to start. I pressed play on the tune and they started. They were just finished when the bell rang.

"Well done class. i shall see you tomorrow at lunch to go through it again. Alright?"
"Yes miss."
"Your dismissed."

They gathered their bags and books before running out of the classroom. I starting fixing up the tables as Cory came in.

"Hey Rach." he said helping.
"Hi Cor. What can i do for you?"
"Josh and Davina are coming over to ours today with Casey, so is Eric and Riley and Farkle and their gang. Do you want to join? I'm going to ask Zay next. Topangas doing a big roast."
"Sure. One less thing to worry about when i go home."
"Alright. So around 7."
"Yea sure."
"The kids can sleep in yours and Rileys old rooms."
"That's grand."

He left and I grabbed my bag before heading to the homec room.