Apprenticeship

Gustav

How you got Pregnant 

(Your name is Sonny for this one)

"Wow Gustav! You really fought along side Dagur and Snotlout???" You questioned excitedly. "Yup." He smiled widely with his head held high. "Weren't you scared? You could've gotten hurt!" You exclaimed. "Nah it was way too easy! One guy tried running at me with his ax in hand aiming for my head but I slid under him and called for Fanghook who blew fire at him! Let me tell you he went running for the hill!" He laughed. You knew he was making it all up, Snotlout told you. But you really liked Gustav and didn't want to embarrass him. "Wow very impressive Gustav! Any girl would be lucky to have a guy like you. So brave and strong. Courageous. You're so so sweet too. You're the whole package Gustav." you giggled. "Really?" he asked you with wide eyes, blushing before snapping back into his cocky attitude. "I mean of course I am!" He smiled widely with pride. It got a little quiet and you just stared at the fire in front of you. You both were in the woods camping, just you two and Fanghook. "Hey, Sonny?" Gustav finally asked. "Yeah Gus?" you replied softly looking into your eyes. "I really like you Sonny. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked with a deep blush on his face. "I'm so glad you asked Gustav! Yes, I've always liked you." You smiled widely before tackling him in a hug giggling. He laughed along with you as you fell on top of him. Your laughing quieted down as you both realized how close you both were. You leaned into a kiss, brushing your lips on his lightly hesitating. Gustav decided to break the hesitation and smashed his lips into yours. You both laid there kissing each other over and over. Gustav licked your bottom lip, requesting for entrance which you gladly gave him. Things started to heat up between the both of you. Gustav tugged at your shirt. You pulled away to throw it off as well as his.  He stared at your boobs in awe, you covered them with your hands getting embarrassed. "Don't do that! You're beautiful Sonny!" he smiled wildly at you. He moved your arms and began sucking on one boob while massaging the other. You started moaning at this, and tangled your hands in his hair as he switched to suck on the other boob. "Oh Gustav!" you sighed in bliss. He started kissing down your stomach and pulling your pants down as he kissed kept kissing. He finally got down to your clit and sucked on it hard. You gasped not knowing what to expect. He sucked and twirled his tongue around your clit. You didn't know what else to do other than moan and pull his hair. Your legs wrapped around his neck to pull him closer. Unexpectedly he stuck a finger in you making you gasp and wanting more. "Put in another Gustav!" You begged. He put in  two more fingers making you moan as he curled his fingers inside you. He pumped his fingers in and out driving you crazy. "Gustav, I need you." you told him.  He took off his pants to reveal his hard member. He stuck his tip in teasing you, until you whined his name, once he heard that he went full force into you making you scream. He only got faster and harder from there. You were a moaning mess, he pulled out to have you get on your hands and knees. He pushed in slowly this time and sped up a little with each thrust. You arched your back as he hit your G spot each time. "Gustav I'm gonna cum!" you panted. "Not yet!" He told you pushing into you harder, slamming you into him. You couldn't hold it any longer, you came the same time he did. "Wow." you both said after he pulled out. He helped dress you as you did the same for him. You kissed him one last time before deciding on starting a fire and fish for dinner.

*TIME SKIP 1 MONTH LATER*

A whole month has past since that  amazing night and you still haven't had your period yet. You and Gustav were riding on Fanghook over the sea. You both saw an island and decided to land for lunch and to give his dragon a  break. Once you landed he helped you down and picked a flower for you. He placed the white daisy behind your ear making you smile and giggle at his sweetness. "Hey Gustav, love?" You softly spoke, unsure of his reaction. "Yeah?" he replied, kissing your hand. "There's something you need to know." You looked down then back at his worried expression. "I'm pregnant." you confessed. "Really? We're so young... But we'll get through this! I'll be the best dad ever!" He cheered the last part. "You're the best boyfriend ever." You smiled and kissed him.

*9 MONTHS LATER*

You ended up having a girl and naming her Abigail. It was the best day of your life, other than all the pain you had to go through. Gustav held your hand through all of it while facing the opposite way and he shrieked in pain every time you squeezed his hand. Gustav made the mistake of making Snotlout the Godfather, now he thought he could come in anytime you were breastfeeding and "help." Astrid ended up kicking him out permanently anytime you needed to feed Abigail. "You were so thankful for Astrid being there because Gustav was clueless as to what Snotlout was doing. A couple years later Gustav proposed and you had another baby girl named Lucy. 

---------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm only doing two more chapters of this because of past requests that were never fulfilled. The next two will be on Viggo and Gruffnut, I will have both done today then requests will be closed. Thank you guys so much for reading and I apologize for taking so long! I appreciate every comment, vote, and read; you guys are truly amazing! <3