chapter 3

That night I showered with purple Herbal Essence, only thing that has made me think of home here in this big house. It was the kind my mother, now in prison, used. I layed in my bed thinking all night "my mother raised me to hate my own father's music". All my life I hated him as a person too, my mother only let me see and hear the bad things. I was feeling so intense and at about 3am i walked into his room, woke him up, and said "I love you dad."

 I woke up to the sound of screaming, my father's friend Mike was over, I opened my door and saw he had a daughter about my age, I walked out looking awful, messed up hair, Green day shirt and sweatpants because we haven't gotten my clothes from home yet, the police are still looking through my mom's house, and baggy eyes. Even my borderline Hayley Williams minus the bangs haircut is not on point. 

  I walke kitchen and dug through the pantry to find a can of chicken and stars soup, a very filling breakfast. The girl on wire framed glasses and short hair came to me and said "Hi I'm Rio, and you are?'' she told me "Jimmy," I said. ''Want to go to meet Jakob, he's Billie's kid," said Rio. "Who the frick is Billie and how are our parents friends?" I questioned. "My dad plays bass in Green Day and Billie sing for it, your dad plays drums," "In that case, sure."