"It's good to be home"

Me, Peter and Tony arrived back at the tower later that day.

"It's so good to be home." I sighed happily.

"It is." Tony sighed.

"Rose?" Stacy said quietly as she walked near me, "I need to tell you something."

I excused myself from Peter and Tony, and took a walk with my sister.

"What is it?" I asked.

My sister fiddled with her hands.

"Um..." Stacy hesitated, "I'd rather show you then tell you." Stacy grabbed my arm and led me to her room. Once we were inside, she closed the door and locked it.

"Don't freak out okay?"

I nodded my head.

Stacy took a deep breath in and exhaled. Then, she raised her right arm and made her hand into a fist.

"What are you-"

"Just wait Rose." Stacy said as she began to concentrate.

Suddenly, her hand began to have this golden glow. Then, her whole entire body began to glow gold.

"Stacy-" I was becoming worried for my sister.

Stacy's clothes changed into a galactic suit. It was red up near the neck and halfway to her chest. In the middle of her chest was a golden star shape diamond. Below that, her suit was blue. Tied around her waist was a red ribbon. It was pinned to Stacy's suit with the same symbol on her chest. She also had red gloves the matched her suit color.

My eyes widened.

"Awesome right!" Stacy smiled.

"Whoa." I breathed.

"I know I should've told you sooner but, I just thought now would be a good time." Stacy smiled.

"Stacy, this is amazing!"

Stacy smiled awkwardly and rubbed her neck.

"What?" I asked.

"My name, it's not Stacy."

I chuckled. She was joking, right?

I looked at her face, she was serious.

"Oh." I was confused.

"What is your real name then?" I asked.

"It's Carol Danvers." Carol replied.

"Did Mom know about this?" I asked, "your name and your abilities?"

"She was the one who gave me my fake name," Carol said, "I was the one who changed it back to my original without telling her. And no, she didn't know about my abilities."

"How'd you get them?" I asked.

"I don't even remember how I got this suit and what not. But I remember someone saying something like Captain Marvel. Like they were calling me that."

I nodded my head and smiled.

"Kind of suits you." I said.

Carol smiled at me.

"Thanks sis." She gave me a hug. I hugged her back.

"Anytime." I replied.

🌹🌹🌹

"Peter!" I called out, "where are you?" We we're doing an exercise routine that Stark had given us. And I was not liking it.

I could faintly hear Peter's breathing above me. I smiled. I knew I had him.

I quickly shot a web above me and watched as Peter fell from his hiding spot and land on the floor in front of me.

"Cheater." Peter mumbled as he struggled to get out of my webs.

I laughed and pulled off my mask. Then, I leaned down and cut off the webs that were around him. Peter quickly stood up and dusted himself off. He too, took of his mask.

"I missed doing this." I laughed.

Peter stuck his tongue out at me.

I giggled and moved closer to Peter.

"It's so good to be home." I smiled and leaned in to kiss Peter. Our lips connected and moved in sync. I began to play with Peter's hair while he pulled me closer to his body.

We pulled apart to breathe. Peter and I both had smiles on our faces.

"It is good to be home." Peter said and leaned in to kiss me again.

🕷 The End 🕷

________________________
Thank you guys so much for reading this book. I'm sorry it wasn't as good as the first one, but I hope you guys loved it! I'm currently working on my MacGyver fanfic and I'm also working on another MARVEL fanfic as well (YAY!). I'm not gonna give it away just yet, because I want to finish my two other books that I've put on hold, once those are done, or close to being done, I'll post the cover for it here, but on a different chapter of course. I know, I know, I'm making you wait, please don't hate me 😂. Anyway, thank you all for reading this book, I hope you loved it!

-Sweet_Sydney14