Choso x reader

Chose x reader( black reader)

Info b4 reading

Somethings in this story are cannon most are not. I have not read up on these characters and all the information I'll be taking from this will be from S2 18 and below. This will all take place in college cuz that's weird if not

Y/N: your name

L/N :last name

D/C: dream college

Y/M: your major

B/F:Best friend

Third person

B/F and you finally made it too your dorm.
You two was dreaming of the day y'all step foot on D/C. Ever since you've gotten into
Y/M and it been the only college you've thought of going to. Your friend on the other hand decided to go since you're going here and plus the money in Y/M isn't half bad. While moving in you saw two people arguing. Maybe some old drama between two lovers. You tried to ignore it until your friend started to walk closer to the circle that was forming around the two. "Yuji stop." It came from someone in the crowd. Some emo looking guy. "Are you serious? She started it!" The girl slaps the back of his head. "A girl shouldn't have to do such labor, just bring my things up!! Why is that so difficult?!" The abusive girl shouted. "If it's so easy why do I have to do it!?" The girl gave him a death glare and then mouth something to him. Whatever she said made him pick up her stuff and insisted on doing her things first.

"Damn Y/N what a bitch" said B\F. You was about to tell your friend to shush until a bottle of water was dashed into your friend face and partially on you. "What the fuck!?" You was pissed you look for the whore who did it until you finally seen the twat who did it. "Oh sorry I was aiming for that girl beside you." Even though your friend should've kept her mouth closed and waited till we left to talk about it. She was your friend and besides she got it all on you too so her ass it gonna get jumped. "I really don't give a fuck about that-" as you were about to leap on the bitch someone grabbed you. "What the-" you try to pull away but the hold just got tighter. "Hey, let's not start a fuss on the first day of school." Someone whispers in your ear. The voice was deep and monotone which made your everything tingle. "You look beside as your friend gets tossed up in the air by the emo guy. (I will be making a pov of Megumi and the b/f soon) he carries her to the side for her to calm down.

"What did I miss?" Yuji looks around confused about the sight he's seeing. "Your girlfriend just threw some water in my friend and my face."You try to say calm try to listen to the man words that are still ringing in your ears. "Bring up the fact that she called me a bitch!" The girl fired back. "YOU ARE ONE!!!" Your friend screamed across the parking lot, the crowd gets bigger and you start to get self conscious. We're two "angry black girls" this is bound to fuck us over. The man has loosened his grip so it's easy for you to slip out his hand and walk to your friend who's shouting profanity at everyone. "Hey B/F calm down!" Your friend is a shade of maroon when she looks and sees you. "Tell this goth dude to put me down!" You look at him and he looks over this whole situation and just want to leave. You don't know why he cares so much though. " you have to promise to calm down. I knew we should've walked away." Your anger is not towards not your friend but yourself. "I should've known better." Images your parents disappointing face clouds your mind.

"Ok I'm calling the police." You hear someone say. In unison the emo guy and someone else said "No." you look at the person who said that's and it's this other tall emo guy.. but a little hotter. He voice links him to the guy who held you and whispered in your ear. "Ok let's go" your friend is suddenly calm finally seeing the situation you are in. You pull out 50 dollars from your wallet and hand it to the man holding your friend. "you and your friends should buy something nice. Thank you for helping us. Maybe we can try to meet again on better terms." You grab your friend and head to your dorm.