uhh hi pt. two

so here's the deal:

-i don't have any pictures to post here (except for pictures of jim but idk if you want them)
-i have memes, but i would rather use concert pictures than the same reaction meme
-school is still vv hectic, and i probably won't be able to update every single day or even prepare drafts
-this is honestly stressing me out? it got to the point where updating every day was stressful, and now i'm even more stressed because i don't want to abandon this or you.

realistically, i wasn't going to continue this for a long time, because the hiatus will probably go past 300 days, which means i spent 200 days updating/stressing about it.

what i could do is update every 5-10 days, which would be easier on me. i'd make the updates longer, i'd ask more questions, give you music recs for artists that are actually active, and it would give me more time to find pictures. (if i did this, i'd probably delete chapters that aren't fives or weekly so that it all looks nice)

if you don't care anymore (which i honestly don't, because the hiatus doesn't affect me like it did six months ago), i could delete this book entirely. i'd leave it up for a couple more days/weeks so that you can snag screenshots if you want, but after that, adios.

the latter would probably be my choice, because i'm thinking about leaving this account/app. i don't write joshler anymore, i don't ship it anymore, and i don't follow twenty one pilots as closely as i used to. i hate the stories i've published here, and i'm not even "here" half the time.

it is, ultimately, your choice. comment a heart/star/frog emoji on the option that you want. if you can suggest something better, i'm all ears.

i want everyone to be happy, and i hope you understand that i want to be happy, too.

-mitch 💫