Chapter 7 - first weekend(day 1)

"You got home pretty late today" my mom suddenly said from the living room.

I tried to tiptoe so no one wouldnt notice me but I guess my mom was purposely waiting for me.

"Gosh, mom. You scared me" I said touching my heart and leaned against the rail.

"Where have you been ?" She asked, not angrily but she was smiling.

"I uh was with a friend.." I said trying to avoid eye contact.

"Thats great Gina, you finally have a friend" she said smiling.

"So whose this friend of yours?" She added.

I felt my cheeks heat up and I was sweating. I shouldnt really over react but I was and it wasnt helping at all. I was bad at lying. I hate lying.

"Sarah..you know my friend Sarah..right?" I said sounding nervous but thank goodness my mom didnt notice.

"Oh, yes I remember. Well go ahead and change your clothes dinners gonna be served." My mom said before turning around to return to the kitchen.

"Uh no thanks mom, I just ate actually" I said and she turned to look at me and nodded.

-

As I closed my door shut. A smile suddenly formed on my lips as I remembered what happened today during PE class. Its obviously something I shouldnt be proud of but I thought maybe, she really did deserve that. If you could see the look on her face, I wanted to burst out laughing but I didnt wanna seem too mean so I kept my happiness lowkey.

Then suddenly my phone vibrated.

From: unknown number

Hey, its me Jackson. Today was great, Thank you for coming with me.

Jackson? How did he even get my number ? I started to panic and ran through my things and as expected my wallet wasnt with me. I always keep my number in my wallet so that, just incase I lose it, someone can contact me and return it to me.

To: unknown number

Hey, I guess you have my wallet huh ? You're welcome. I had a great time too. Thanks for inviting

I hit send and started saving his number on my phone.

What happened earlier started flashingback and I couldnt help but smile. To be honest ? Jackson is actually a really great guy. Theres no denying it. It seems he makes my time easier in school. And ofcourse same for Sarah. But some classes, I wasnt able to be with Sarah. But I believe in every class that Im not with Sarah, Jackson was there. So I was really thankful that he, somehow, helps me survive this school.

Then I got another text message.

From: Jackson

No biggie. I hope it happens again next time. I seriously had a wonderful time. Goodnight George. See you on monday :)

When I read the text message, I felt my cheeks flushed red. I was blushing. It was just too sweet. Jackson and I has gotten close even though it has only been 5 days since we met. But with a guy like him ? It wasnt hard to get close to him even with a short amount of time. And today we had our, well you could say, 'friendly date'. Which unfortunately, was cut off because the usual Pabo side of me, decided to run after V and Jungkook.

Speaking of that..I was still really curious if they saw me with Jackson. I mean theres nothing wrong really, its just, I feel uncomfortable.

What if they mention it to Namjoon?