Why the Hurt

She wanted to say "don't leave me" but she couldn't do it, not again. She was so tired of begging people to love her —unknown

Chris's POV:

"Well I'm done, we can head to the ice cream shop," she said getting up.

"I thought you forgot about that," I said walking over to her.

"It's ice cream," she said grabbing her bag. We walked over to the door, turned of the lights, and head out.

"Where's your car?" I asked looking at her.

"In the shop," she said looking at me.

"Come on we can head to the ice cream shop and take you home," I said taking her hand. She looked down at them and smiled to herself. We head to the shop and head to her house. We got in and got settled.

"I will be back, just gonna go change quickly," she said unbuttoning her shirt. She walked upstairs. I looked around, she changed the house really nicely. She came down with a ting top with wearing no bra and shorts on. She put her hair in a ponytail. "Okay let's enjoy our ice cream."

"Yeah we should do that," I said walking behind her. We got to the kitchen and I went to the freezer got the ice cream out. When I close the freezer and turned around she was sitting on the counter. I handed her ice cream.

Sabrina's POV:
I was sitting on the counter eating ice cream and I accidentally spilled ice cream on my breasts, I looked at Chris hoping that he didn't see it, but he did. He walked over and stood between my legs. I looked at him and reached over to get the paper towel, but he grabbed my hands. He looked at my breasts and looked at me then back at my breast. Leaned down and licked the ice cream off my breast. I got chills down my spine.

"You like that babe," he asked looking at me.

"You're such a freak Chris," I said laughing.

"I can keep going if you like," he said with a goofy smile. I looked at him and smiled. He pulled down the stripe of my top, showcasing my breasts. He looked at me and smiled at me. He started licking my breasts.

"Mmmmm Chris," I said leaning my head back. Men I miss this. "Mmmm yes right there." He kept on rubbing and licking. I was so wet. We did it for a while and then talked for a little. While we were talking this question was really bothering me.

"What's wrong, you look like you have something you want to say," he said looking at me.

"Chris why did you hurt me the way you did?" I finally asked.

"Honestly Sabrina I was not use to the love you were giving me. I have dated so many girls and they all used me for my fame, so when you were loving me it was different, I felt like you were gonna use me. Not knowing you were actually in love with me and not my fame," he said looking at me.

"Trust me I make my own money I really don't need your money or fame to make me happy. I have the true crazy, goofy, sexy, nice looking Chris Brown and that's all I care for," I said smiling at him.

"I really didn't mean to hurt you, it was very stupid of me and I'm sorry," he said looking at me.

"I except your apology," I said looking at him. He smiled at me and I did the same.