50 - gojuu

Takeshi stood in front of his daughter's grave, Lutz's grave, with no expression on his face. His tan skin glistened as each raindrop fell onto it, he blinked a few times- even winced..

he blamed himself.

He blamed himself for not keeping the house more clean when he knew she was a sick child.

He blamed himself for not reaching out to more doctors about her condition.. if only they had more money

if only he didn't have to work so much so he could've spent more time with her.

Yuri watched Takeshi, and the spinning thoughts that were drowning his mind. He never blamed Yuko, he never spited her, never threatened, never questioned her-

maybe that was his downfall. 

Yuko was walking around with Yuri's child in her stomach, and Takeshi was searching for her. She didn't want to be found. She didn't want anything to do with him lately, and hed never understand the guilt Yuko feels acting like everything is okay with them. Like its just a bump in the road, or this coldness between them was solely based around Lutz.

Adultery is a messy thing; you end up with more issues than you do fulfilled lust.

Yuko regretted it. She never told Yuri, but she regretted it deeply. Hot flashes of his naked body come into her mind whenever she sees his face- the tension between the two were high.

Both were keeping secrets, but not for each other.

For themselves.

They both committed such wrong acts even the devil himself would shake his head in disappointment.