Valentine's Special! [LATE]

I know this is one day over when I said this would be published three days later on Valentine's. Got stuck some where and couldn't finish it-- uwu"

I had another idea for this, like little oneshots in this.
_________________________________________

2p!Italy/Luciano: Would probably sneak in your abode during the morning when you're probably still asleep. He would go into your kitchen and start whipping something up for your breakfast. You would probably wake up due to the aroma of the food, and find the living room almost filled with gifts. Flowers, chocolates, and things you love. He would also spend the entire day with you, being all cuddly and affectionate. At the end of the day, he would bring you to a fancy restaurant!

2p!Japan/Kuro: Comes over at the usual time when you wake up. Would bring some anime, manga, or just things you enjoy doing. Then, you two would just spend the rest of your day in your house. Occasionally, Kuro would start to get touchy at some point of the day. If you know what I mean. But, you guys will probably not leave the living room, or your bedroom until the next morning. Unless you had to go to the bathroom as some point. At the end of the day, you'll just eat sushi for dinner, or something like that.

2p!Germany/Lutz: Would probably barge in at morning which would probably be at least ten o'clock or eleven o'clock, holding a bunch of (junk) food for you both to shove your faces in. Throughout the day, he would be act mostly the same as always when he's usually around you. But, the teasing meter is died down a bit, and the affectionate meter goes up. Just a small potatoe with a big potatoe. Okay, I apologize. Though, at the end of the day, you both would probably just watch Netflix with the leftovers of your junk food.
______________________________________
Sorry that this is only the 2p! Axis! Like I said, I didn't want this to be more late than it is.