Chapter 1: Big mouth

Hey guys bare with me. This is my first superhero fanfic. I love black panther and when I started this book there weren't a lot of fan fictions about him so I decided to write one.

No matter how perfect someone is to you, everyone has flaws. Everyone has a purpose in their lives and it's up to them to decide what they want to do.

With that said my big mouth got me end up with a gun to my head attempting to try to rescue little boys from being child soldiers. This is the part of me regretting life and wishing I chose a different and normal occupation.

"Should we take here to the boss?" One of the men ask.

"No just shot her. This bitch thinks she is a superhero or something. These days everyone thinks they are strong" a different voice replied.

Suddenly, there were gunshots and flash grenade came up disrupting my view and I found my self being pushed to the other side of the room. I picked up my revolver laying on the floor and stood up in a defense ready to shoot the enemies.

There were people screaming in pain but other than that I couldn't see anything till the smoke dissolved. And there stood all the enemies on the ground and standing was the Black Panther. I groan loudly; this is the third time this month he had to save my ass. His mask automatically disappeared and there he was in a cocky grin.

"I got it under control", I said with annoyance as I walked towards the rooms in the abandoned house that had the child soldiers locked up.

"Yeah being held at gun point is having it under control" he says sarcastically while following me.

"Don't you have a country to run?" I asked in annoyance while unlocking the doors.

"I do that at daytime"

"Well go to a club or something. Go fuck some girls or something"

"You are so ungrateful. I saved your life multiple of times and not even a thank you" He grins like him saving my life gave him a noble peace prize or something.

"If I say thank you will you leave?" I asked.

"It depends" he smiles making me groan. He helped me released the little kids and we called the aid facilities to come take them to the shelters.

At the shelter homes, all the workers were swooning over him like he was a treat. Like chill girls it's not that big of a deal. I turned around to leave but was pulled back by him.

"I'm still waiting for your gratitude from me saving you life" he says.

"You are not going get it" I respond.

"At least tell me your name" he begs.

"Why does a king want to know my name so badly? I just help people and my name shouldn't matter" I tell him.

"Well my name is T'Challa" he says holding out his hand for me to shake.

"I'm Wakandan I know what your name is, silly"

"Well act like I'm your king" he replied leaving me. Oh shit, he's mad.

Fuck I fucked up. This is my non respect for authority got me. So much for my mouth.

Sorry I know it was short but more will come.

Please comment and vote for the story.