One

You aren't new on Hunter School,you just like to keep yourself hideous so people didn't notice you.

That didn't go well with Killua though.

He can see that you're not afraid of him like the others did.

He wants to be your friend.

You didn't mind,having a company will be nice.

You didn't understand why everyone  is afraid of Killua,he is nice to you.

You two become close friends,people haven't notice you so you're not worried.

You knew that Killua is an assassin,it never bother you.

But when Killua's brother,Illumi,takes him by his hand and scold him that assassin didn't need any friend,

It bothers you.

You grit your teeth and went to him.

"Killua can decide anything he wants,it's his life not yours"you spat.

The long haired boy narrowed his eyebrows.

"Who are you?"

"Killua's friend"you state.

Instead Illumi's blank face,his eyes lit in amusement.

No one had ever say that to him,everyone's too afraid of their family.

"Killu,what if i kill your friend?"he said,hiding his amusement.

"I would like to see you try,pretty boy"you smirked as you pull Killua's hand and go out anywhere without the emotionless boy.

Illumi stare at you and his brother,he could see a strong aura leaked from you.

"Hisoka would be interested in her"he said plainly.

                              ¤¤¤

"Your brother is a freak"you said as you ate your sandwich,Illumi ruined your break time-you haven't eat anything for breakfast.

"I know"Killua said carelessly as he play RPG game and pout at 'how easy the game was'

"What would you do if he kills me?"you asked him.

"He won't"he said without breaking contact from his game.

"And how did you know that?"

Killua rolled his eyes.

"That ever happened before,if you didn't annoy him to the fullest and no one want you to die and pay him he won't kill you"he said casually.

You sweatdropped "I see"

"Don't worry,if someone want to kill you i won't let that happened"he grin.

You smiled and ruffle his hair.

"Stop that!,sheesh!"he blush as he looked away.

You laughed.

You're not embarassed to admit that Killua is your only friend.

You usually hide your appearance with en and you rarely talk on class.

It's better this way, you thought.You didn't want unnecessary attention.

You sighed as you stare at your beloved watch,it's almost 05:00 AM but Killua's not done with his work on school and he asked you to wait for him.

You're lost in thought without realizing there's a person in front of you.

You bumped to him.

"Are you okay?~"there is a tinge of playfulness on his voice.

Hisoka.

Known from his bad reputation,he likes to kill weak people and love to challenge strong people.

You tch-ed,why meet Hisoka from all people?.You scream internally.

You leave him,no use talking to him.

A strong hand held your hand,you turned away only to saw him holding your hand and smirking.

"Now,now.Wouldn't it be rude to leave without saying anything?~"

"Sorry.Now please let me go Hisoka"you said it with venom lacing your voice.

He chuckle.

"I never see you here before,fruit.What's your name? "

You shiver at the nickname.

"If i tell you,will you let me go?"

He chuckle again,not only strong-you are amusing too.

"I don't know.Maybe?"he smirked.

"After all i am sly and known for breaking promises"a wicked glint could be seen from his eyes.

"You should never trust me"he smirked again.

You rolled your eyes.

"I'm (Y/N)"you said calmly.

"I figured you already know my name, (Y/N)"he said,face unreadable.

You nod.

"Now please kindly let me go"

He only chuckle and obeyed.

"I would love to fight you sometimes"he said and leaves.

"Who said i want to fight you?,bleh!" you blew raspberries.

He heard that as he chuckled.

"Cute"